What's new

Does government policy have effect on stock and shares

Considering investing in stock and shares but I really don't have any background information or knowledge on this field so will like to know does government policy affect stock and shares and does it affect foes government policy cause the price of stock to flaunte or not
Yes government policies affect stock market especially when trying to achieve contractionary or expansionary policies in the economy. Government effect on stock exchange are indirect.

Of course it does, so much. Many Government policies have chased many out of business. The current one now in my country is already blowing hot on people. They wake up one morning and banned the use of Cryptocurrency. You could imagine what will happen to millions of people who depend on it.

Government policies is bound to have effect directly and indirectly on shares and stocks. If the government decides like in my country to invest in local production of certain consumeables, it would definitely affect your investment in the importation of these consumeables.

The government is superior in most things happening and at such it controls every sector in his jurisdiction. You can not ignore the role of government in everything because you would have to pay tax.

Government policy would always have an effect on everything in the society at large, especially when it comes to the financial markets of companies and organization operating on that geographical location controlled by that government.

A country's government shapes the business environment in which companies operate. Government policies such as changes to regulations, taxation, interest rates and spending programmes therefore have a huge influence on individual companies' performance and their stock price.

Considering investing in stock and shares but I really don't have any background information or knowledge on this field so will like to know does government policy affect stock and shares and does it affect foes government policy cause the price of stock to flaunte or not
One of the things that investors usually look at for when they see a potentiial ground to invest,is the favourable ground for a business to thrive,sometimes political instability can cause investors to withdraw their funds from an investment and some unfavorable policies from govt can cause share price to go down.

Government policies have effect on stocks and shares even the economy at large, that is why the value of stocks in each country is different.

The government policies sure does have lots of effect on the stock market. For instance when the US government had issues with Facebook their value reduced.

There's no aspect of business in this country that the government policy is not capable of affecting either directly or indirectly

Buying of stocks is part of the digital coin investment. Cos what you're trading its simply digital assets. When government makes policy concerning digital assets it affects stock and share industry as well.

Government policy affects everywhere from the price of a commodity to the share market, forex market, cryptocurrency market, etc. Recently, the government in my home country set up the limitation on loan for share investment, which resulted in the share market going down.

Government policies certainly affects the stock market, the price of stocks can therefore fluctuate.
If a ban is to be placed on a product directly produced by the company you bought stocks with, ofcourse that will affect your stocks.

Government policy can affect your business. I have seen some people who lose their entire business due to government policy. A lot of people who are engaging in importation business run out of The Business when government banned importation of commodities in my country.

Of course, government policies would definitely affect the shares of companies or organizations localised within its jurisdiction.
Decisions such as increased taxes would lead to lower returns on shares and lower stock returns too. Other times, the institution could just fold up.

The government monetary policy affects stock market through the wealth effect. Increase in money supply lowers interest rate, makes investment in bonds unattractive and therefore raises stock prices and therefore increases the wealt

The policies being embark on by any government will go a long way to affect the stock of any company that has a direct bearing on the items or commodity of interest.If an investment is put in manufacturing of houshold consumables and the govt policies still favours importation of foreign items,then investment in that area would be affected.

Yes , the government has a hand on the stock market that's is why it's always important to research before buying or investing

Government policies have a big effect on stock. There are investors both foreign and local who have investment in the stock market and any policy from the government that seems not to be in their favour they quickly pull out their funds and if the policy is favourable they retain their funds and even new investors come into the market.

I think the only part of government that affect is the financial and business sector because thier duty is to monitors companies and businesses

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back