What's new

Does crypto flash dip in price affect you?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto market is simply made up of volatile coins except the stable coins. Coins like BTC, ETH, DOGE, ICP, BCH, LTC etc, are all volatile coins.

It worries me to see those volatile coins go down easily via their prices. Flash crypto price dip means, quick drop in price of any volatile cryptocurrency with a huge price difference. For instance, Bitcoin is peaked at $43,000 at the moment, within the interval of 5-10 minutes the price is down to'$34,000. Such kind of occurrence is simply a flash dip in price of the coin.

To be candid, it worries me when I notice such kind of rapid price decrease in a coin I invested my money into. I don't think their is anyone who is into crypto that wouldn't be worried about that.

The price dip give me the opportunity to initiate a well order . The beauty of cryptocurrency investments is that you could make money during the dip and when it surges. Both sides gives trading opportunity.

Of course and that's the reason why it's always being preached that if you aren't trading at the moment, you need to hold your assets in more stable coins like USDT.
I'm really glad and I'll be forever grateful to those who created this currency.

Using the technical analysis would make you avoid a flash dip or rise in cryptocurrency. Using purely the price action in the technical analysis would make you see a deceitful move of the cryptocurrencies.

Well, this will likely affect those that are trading with high leverage. If you are investing I think this shouldn't really be your problem because your coin is mainly for long-time purposes.Those who are trading without understanding are risking their money because that's a pure gambling .

I am not easily affected by such flash dip at all because I have learned from experience, patience is key and you can not succed without this in cryptocurrencies. I can't fall for this again.

The price dip give me the opportunity to initiate a well order . The beauty of cryptocurrency investments is that you could make money during the dip and when it surges. Both sides gives trading opportunity.
Well it is a good thing that you could harness both the dip and the rise to make profit. But sometimes you can lose a huge bulk of investment money that it becomes difficult to make any reasonable profit afterwards.

Of course and that's the reason why it's always being preached that if you aren't trading at the moment, you need to hold your assets in more stable coins like USDT.
I'm really glad and I'll be forever grateful to those who created this currency.
The crypto currency has really given a lot of aware individual a good avenue to make money and become financially secure. The crypto currency has become a blessing to those who understands how it operates and harness its numerous features.

Using the technical analysis would make you avoid a flash dip or rise in cryptocurrency. Using purely the price action in the technical analysis would make you see a deceitful move of the cryptocurrencies.
You can make a good technical analysis but sometimes you still get some loses. Just as in forex trading where professionals still lose some trading even after meticulously observing the market charts. But if you are truly good at making technical analysis it would a long way the minimize losses.

Well, this will likely affect those that are trading with high leverage. If you are investing I think this shouldn't really be your problem because your coin is mainly for long-time purposes.Those who are trading without understanding are risking their money because that's a pure gambling .
True! but sometimes you can make a wrong investment move and the crypto currency that looks really promising and with a tendency to make you good profit in the long run might end up losing most it's value and you investment money lost.

I am not easily affected by such flash dip at all because I have learned from experience, patience is key and you can not succed without this in cryptocurrencies. I can't fall for this again.
Lol, I once experienced this when I first invested in dogecoin initially I invested when the coin was about 50cent and it rose by almost half which I quickly withdrew only for it to skyrocket again. But I didnt regret this move as I made somem profit. Later on dogecoin even fell below the price I initially bought it at.

Well it is a good thing that you could harness both the dip and the rise to make profit. But sometimes you can lose a huge bulk of investment money that it becomes difficult to make any reasonable profit afterwards.
I am looking forward to a cryptocurrency exchange that could be linked to the meta4 platform. It will help to minimise losses for the experts in technical analysis.

True! but sometimes you can make a wrong investment move and the crypto currency that looks really promising and with a tendency to make you good profit in the long run might end up losing most it's value and you investment money lost.
I know that is true but if there is proper research in any cryptocurrency you are investing on , the possibility of this happening will be extremely low. And it is not also advisable for you to invest all your money in one basket.

I already know that in financial market prices are not just going to be going in one particular direction. This is why I do not usually use leverage whenever I am treating cryptocurrency so that I am not going to be getting caught by all this price flashes all the time.

You can make a good technical analysis but sometimes you still get some loses. Just as in forex trading where professionals still lose some trading even after meticulously observing the market charts. But if you are truly good at making technical analysis it would a long way the minimize losses.
It is true that there is no 100% accurate strategy but there are some moves that will guarantee you good results. The is the reason why a professional trader will not trade all the time .you will have to wait for the best opportunity.

The flash dip movements will definitely come and the fact is that, they are not always coming at a time anybody expects as all that is why a lot of people are affected.

The flash dip is not something new in cryptocurrency. For the full time crypto traders , it is encountered virtually all the time and there is a strategy that could be use to take an advantage of the situation.

The flash dip is not something new in cryptocurrency. For the full time crypto traders , it is encountered virtually all the time and there is a strategy that could be use to take an advantage of the situation.
It very true that the flash dip is really nothing to be concerned with. Fluctuations is very common with cryptocurrency and I don't think that the flash dip should raise concern.

It very true that the flash dip is really nothing to be concerned with. Fluctuations is very common with cryptocurrency and I don't think that the flash dip should raise concern.
The flash dip should not be taken very seriously because it's will be at the consolidation zone, at this zone , you will be advised not to take any buying or selling, you wil wait more.

The flash dip should not be taken very seriously because it's will be at the consolidation zone, at this zone , you will be advised not to take any buying or selling, you wil wait more.
The flash dip will mostly affect the spot trader because is a very quick fall in the market value . So, the volatility of cryptocurrency give room for serious fluctuations.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back