What's new

Does buying a share in a company means you own a portion of it?

By bying into the shares of any organisation,you are part owner of that firm.
Your shares allows you to partake in thair annual general meetings and even vote and vier for position,depending on your holdings.You are also entitle to dividens and bonus.

By bying into the shares of any organisation,you are part owner of that firm.
Your shares allows you to partake in thair annual general meetings and even vote and vier for position,depending on your holdings.You are also entitle to dividens and bonus.
Usually the small shareholders would assign a proxy for the voting in the stockholder's meeting to choose the chairman and directors of the board. It would be inconvenient if all those small shareholders would come to the venue to vote. Think if I have a shares of stocks worth $10 and I would go there to vote then there might be hundreds if not thousands of us.

Well I believe that it's The Business when it comes to buying shares from a company and what it means so when you have a showing the company is means that you were part owner of the company but what determines what you get from the company is the amount of share you have.

Sure, i think the size of the share you are purchasing matters. I think sone companies would outline their terms and conditions of owning shares as well.

Exactly it is what it means by buying a share of a company because they have given you a portion of ownership in the profit-making of the company from the business transaction.

Yes buying a share in a company, in a business and in banks means you actually owns a portion of that particular company or bank you bought a share from, because you are among the share holders.

Of course yes I believe that I mean that you already own a portion of the business or company because whatever the company makes us profit in the end of the year you are getting your own percentage.

Clearly that's what it means, there is this percentage you are entitled to from what he must have signed up with the company and the room stays like that always

Clearly that's what it means, there is this percentage you are entitled to from what he must have signed up with the company and the room stays like that always

Exactly you have a very good point because it's exactly what it meant because when you buy the share, there is a percentage of what you're supposed to earn annually from the company's profits.

Yeah when you buy a share in a company pretty much means that you own a portion of it.Also if you want to invest in stock ans especially in a big company I would suggets you to go for apple I think it is the safest to invest if you are new

Buying share in a any company make you shareholder of the company because of the share no matter how small you invested. But before buying any share in a company make sure that they have a good reputation with previous shareholders to avoid unnecessary issues.

Yes, shares means the right you have in a company so the number of shares you have determines the number of right you have in a company in most cases your right determines your profit.

Buying a share in a company not just only means you own a portion of it, it also means you are entitled to a particular percentage of any profits or benefits the company or business has to offer, and you would also be privilege to know and maybe contribute (depending on the amount of share you have) on various changes arising in the company

When it comes to buying shares in a company, does that mean you are then a part owner of that company? Or you just have some money invested in the company? I want to start buying up shares for popular companies, but have no clue on where I should begin. Do you guys have any tips on where to start and how?
I guess buying a share in a company makes you a part owner in that company because your money is among what they use in running the company business. So to me you are also part of the company owner as well.

Seemingly so because stocks and shared makes up a company when talking about it's owner ship so when an investor buys a bit of shared then he is part of the company

What you initially thought was the right thing. Anytime you buy a share , you own a certain percentage of the company just that not enough to make decisions for it.

I want to think so because it is the largest share holders of the company that are seen or considered as the major owners of the said company involving many share holders

Yeah it kind of means you have part ownership of a company or business, but the only difference is that you don't get to bear the liabilities involved with the business.

In my own very opinion I don't think you own a portion of the company but you own the portion of the profits that the company may make subsequently

Buying some portion of their business equity automatically makes you a shareholder via their company. You'll take some percentage of ownership.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back