Does anyone have a drone here?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am finally going to buy one. I have been wanting a drove for a good 10 years now and since the prices have come down a lot and the quality of the cameras are so much better, I think it is time. I am just not sure what to get. I want to stay under $500. Any suggestions?

I don't, but would love to at least try one at some point. I can't afford to spend money on a good drone, so if I were to get one it's be a cheap one, likely below $100, but maybe above it if I can get something better for, lets say, $500 at most as well. I would check out Amazon, but also consider searching for the people who make the product and see where they sell their products instead. Some products on Amazon aren't always what they are advertised as. So I always suggest going to the actual site and buying through them, or finding a retailer on their site.

I don't have a drone but I think it will be really cool to have one especially if you are someone who likes to travel to hills, mountains, or scenic locations. The drone can be used to do incredible photo-videography!

I don't have a drone myself but from speaking to people who do own one, they say it is the best thing they ever bought and they have a lot of joy using it.

I do know that you have to be careful with drones as it can cause some issues when you are flying your drone if you happen to fly into the line of incoming aircraft and such and I believe also people have complained in the past I heard over privacy concerns. I guess if you use it in an open area, you can avoid any issues.

I ended up buying one and I love it! It was on sale on Amazon. It has an amazing camera. The flight time is on the low side, only about 30 minutes but I can get another battery to make it last an hour. It is very small too.

I do not have a drone, however, I am thinking of getting a drone. I am trying to develop my video making skills and I need drone shots for my videos, therefore, I want a drone.

I do not have a drone, however, I am thinking of getting a drone. I am trying to develop my video making skills and I need drone shots for my videos, therefore, I want a drone.

A drone is a must-have for anyone who is looking at going into video production. With a drone,you can be able to create video content from a lot of angles, and that is what I like about using drones. In the past, this was almost impossible, but drones have made dreams come through for most video content creators.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back