What's new

Does Age Matter When It Comes To Making Money Online?

Age doest not matter at all, the important thing that matters is your level of experience .
Experience is not a function of age but a function of exposure.

Well, in many countries like mine, there is no legal age for hiring people. I have even seen many 15 year old people working in many places and this is quite surprising.
That is also the case in so many other countries. As long as they have the capacity to work then there is no restriction for them to make money for themselves. I think that is mostly the case in the online space.

Well it depends on the nature of the platform that matters wether it is all ages that can participate in there job or work online, but I know that most online opportunities are open to most people.

Age has nothing to do with making money online.
there are people below my age and those far the age of my parents but they are still working online to earned good money.

Age has nothing to do with making money online.
there are people below my age and those far the age of my parents but they are still working online to earned good money.
To me, age plays a very big factor in making money online. Let us take online gambling as an example, it has an age limit and we all know why there is an age limit so I think that is how all of them should be.

Well it depends on the nature of the platform that matters wether it is all ages that can participate in there job or work online, but I know that most online opportunities are open to most people.
There is no doubt, online earnings opportunities are open to every individual who have the skills, willing and ready to perform a given task. either old or young, you can worked online without restrictions.

Depending on the type of online work you are doing, there may be age restrictions or requirements in place. For example, you may need to be 18 or older to sign up for certain online jobs or platforms. Additionally, the type of online work you choose may be better suited to people of certain ages due to the skillset or experience required to do the job. For example, jobs involving writing and social media management generally require good communication and writing skills, which younger people may not have. However, age is not a barrier to success and there are plenty of successful online entrepreneurs of all ages.

There is no doubt, online earnings opportunities are open to every individual who have the skills, willing and ready to perform a given task. either old or young, you can worked online without restrictions.
Well that is a fact, but there are other online jobs and businesses that do select a specific set of people alone before they can run there job for them. Not of all age and level of knowledge.

I don't think that age matters in online money making. Since all of them rely on skills, you can be skilled at any age. The problem comes through payment gateways. Some of them like the banks used to receive payments do not allow minors to have an account. But they can always use their parents to receive the money.
This is an angle I did not look at, as most financial institution do not allow some certain users of am age bracket to operate some forms of account and this can hamper the ability to make money.

Yes, there are some platforms that requires you to be up to the age of 18 before they'll will allow you to have an account on their platform. So, it is dependent on the platform and business generally.

No matter how old you are, there is surely an opportunity for you to make money online. You just have to be focused and put it in your mind that you are willing to make money online.

Well age has nothing to do with your earnings online because both the younger ones and the old age are working online depending on where they are capable to worked with their skills or knowledge.

No matter how old you are, there is surely an opportunity for you to make money online. You just have to be focused and put it in your mind that you are willing to make money online.
the online space is always filled with opportunities to make money for yourself. No matter the age there must be an opportunity. I have seen someone who is very old but still makes money on paid to click websites.

the level of knowledge and skill you have is very important to make money online. But you need to realise that there are some platforms that will not accept you if you have not reached at a certain age.
Yes, some platforms have minimum age anybody that want to work with them must reached. But aside that, age does not matter in working online. The factors that play role in working online include knowledge, skills, patient and others.

I
I have worked on so many platforms that would categorically state that they need certain age to register on their program and I think that they have a point because the intelligence level would be determined by age sometimes.
I don't believe it is all about the level of intelligence, it could be the legal age for work for some countries, as there are countries that take the issue of age very serious.

Well age has nothing to do with your earnings online because both the younger ones and the old age are working online depending on where they are capable to worked with their skills or knowledge.
You are right. There are some kind of ways that little children can make money online. They can play games and even do other things. There is an opportunity for everyone online.

Yes
You are right. There are some kind of ways that little children can make money online. They can play games and even do other things. There is an opportunity for everyone online.
Definitely, I am currently working towards teaching my little kids how to trade the financial markets from a very young age. I intended to have them trading live accounts before their teen years.

Yes
Definitely, I am currently working towards teaching my little kids how to trade the financial markets from a very young age. I intended to have them trading live accounts before their teen years.
When the little kids are exposed to how to trade at young age and I think it will be part and parcel of them when grow and they will become a better Trader. They could even become a professional

Yes
This is a brilliant idea because it is one of the ways at which you can catch them young and you will continue to make progress in the money making field . I am so elated to hear this type of news.

This is a brilliant idea because it is one of the ways at which you can catch them young and you will continue to make progress in the money making field . I am so elated to hear this type of news.
I was very surprised the first time I saw a man who was teaching his children how to trade cryptocurrency. I was so amazed because it was a good one. Thats interesting

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back