What's new

Does Age Matter When It Comes To Making Money Online?

I have not seen any of the money making site on the internet that requires for someone age before he starts or to get registered. so I believe age is not required to earned money online.
I have come across couple of website that requires you to input your age before your registration could be accepted and I think you must also have come across one or two platforms like that online.

There are some jobs that requires a certain age before you get accepted by law in some countries why some jobs needs you to get a certain level of experience before they can employ you

Well, in many countries like mine, there is no legal age for hiring people. I have even seen many 15 year old people working in many places and this is quite surprising.

Well, in many countries like mine, there is no legal age for hiring people. I have even seen many 15 year old people working in many places and this is quite surprising.
I don't think constitution state the age to hire but each and every company has their internal rules and guidelines and the policies of the company must be followed . That is why they have age restrictions.

You have a very important point because I have not also witnessed a country stipulating the age bracket to hire but because we have seen young sharp employed in different companies and they are doing well.

There are jobs where age matters. Of course a child cannot be expected to do some jobs, and an old person won't be suitable for some jobs too. Some jobs also need a certain level of maturity and experience that younger people don't have.

There are jobs where age matters. Of course a child cannot be expected to do some jobs, and an old person won't be suitable for some jobs too. Some jobs also need a certain level of maturity and experience that younger people don't have.
Age play a pivotal role whenever you want to make money online . The major reason why I said that age play a pivotal role is that at certain age you cannot participate on some forums or platforms.

It is true that age play a pivotal role on some of the money making platforms most especially if you want to work on freelancing sites. You will need to attain certain age so that you will gain more experience.

There are many people who believe that age is an important factor when it comes to having a job. However, when it comes to making money online, do you really believe that ages important factor? Why or why not do you think that age matters?
I think age matters because if age does not matter, there will not be age limits on a lot of paid to post platforms, gambling platforms and all other earning sites. There must be an age limit. That is a very necessary thing.

I think age matters because if age does not matter, there will not be age limits on a lot of paid to post platforms, gambling platforms and all other earning sites. There must be an age limit. That is a very necessary thing.
The reason why I would support that age matter is that there are some websites that an underage cannot work effectively on or cannot participate on what they are implementing.

There are certain platforms that placed a barrier on the age bracket that could join them because they believe that age matters a lot on money making online and it also has to do with your level of understanding of the platform.

The reason why I would support that age matter is that there are some websites that an underage cannot work effectively on or cannot participate on what they are implementing.
Exactly
There are some platforms that will encourage children to do some online businesses that is more than their age so it is very important to set an age limit for an online business so that people who are suitable to make money on the platform will do so.

Exactly
There are some platforms that will encourage children to do some online businesses that is more than their age so it is very important to set an age limit for an online business so that people who are suitable to make money on the platform will do so.
It is true that there is a platform that would allow children to participate example of such platform is a simple play to earn games because normally children would love to play games and it is an avenue for them to make money online.

Exactly
Little children who are very brilliant can still work on paid to click website . All they need to do is to click on ads and they will receive certain money for doing such a simple task.

That is actually very true. The money making method we are talking about will determine if it will be possible for someone to be able to make money from it at any age. There are some of them that have restrictions actually.
I think it's best that way that I hope that I would also be applied to those trading forex. There's nothing more dangerous than allowing a child to go off and start trading in forex on their own.

As far as you are educated, knowledge and skillful, you can work online irregardless of age. Many kids can do more than adults when it comes to Internet earning skills so also many old adults can also do well. However, online work is the best for everyone.

Age does not matter in any way of earning money online, the only that matters is what you can give to earn more and time dedication to the working.

Well personally, It doesn't matter but it may to some other people depending on how they felt about online.
There is no age restrictions to earned good money online when you have the skills.

Well to me age does not matter in making money online because you can be old and still not know how to earn money online. What matters really is your knowledge.

Age play a pivotal role whenever you want to make money online . The major reason why I said that age play a pivotal role is that at certain age you cannot participate on some forums or platforms.
That's true, but there are jobs and gigs that a young person can perform, like vlogging on YouTube. Some as young as ten years old have their channels. It may need supervision and help, but it's their own.

There are things though like forum posting not for children. Overall, it depends on the niche and what is acceptable there.

Exactly
It is true that there is a platform that would allow children to participate example of such platform is a simple play to earn games because normally children would love to play games and it is an avenue for them to make money online.
That is what children should do. Children should be allowed to play games and earn money. They should be restricted from trying to do other things like posting on forums

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back