Sarfraz Ali

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes.

In varied spots within the world, as a results of the pandemic, if you visit a busy spot, 16 out of 20 people will be wearing a mask. There are two functions behind carrying a mask: to protect yourself and to protect yourself from spreading germs.

Sometimes, I do. I Mostly wear it where it is compulsory to do so. Places like airports, grocery stores and at supermarkets. In general, the masks has been helpful to reduce the spread of the virus here.

In my region. The government were able to handle the issue of COVID-19, we didn’t experience any death or cases in my city. So I don’t usually wear max as it cause lots of inconvenience.

Yes.

In varied spots within the world, as a results of the pandemic, if you visit a busy spot, 16 out of 20 people will be wearing a mask. There are two functions behind carrying a mask: to protect yourself and to protect yourself from spreading germs.

I don't really wear a mask except to places where it's compulsory like the banking hall. Aside that, I no longer wear it cause it sometimes makes me not to breathe well

It depends. The valley I live in, is split between two U.S. States. The one I live in, is only requiring it at certain locations, while the other is requiring it, if you are in a building other than home, or if you are in a group outside your own family.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Here in my Country, not everyone wears a mask and this is as a result of the lock down which was previously lifted, now that the Government has warned as regards a second wave,most people still do not wear a mask. As for me I wear it mostly when I am in a gathering.

Whether there are regulations or none, it is our moral responsibility not just to protect ourselves, but also to protect others. We are not sure if we are also a carrier as there are asymptomatic cases. We just have to be patient, time will come that everything will go back to normal.

I do not wear a mask all the time but I do when I go out to public places. But when indoors or within my neighborhood I do not.

Yep I do wear face mask but not comfortable in those made with cloth would advice everyone to also try to wear this mask also cause covid 19 is real so use your mask

It is mandatory for individuals here to use nose mask, how ever, i personally use cover not only to prevent Corona virus, but to also prevent my self from particulate matters that are suspended on the air. Stay safe learn to use your nose mask properly.

I still do but sometimes I do forget to take my mask when leaving the house going to get to the bus stop and buy another one. In some part of my country it's mandatory to wear it. Its best for everyone to wear it to protect one another

Yes.

Well i also wear mask whenevr i go outside in markets, or any shopping mall, but most of stores are not allowed to come in without mask so in such way everyone in such malls wear masks.

Yes I do wear a mask wherever I am church, mall and even the bank though it's not comfortable I always want to be on the safe side to avoid contracting the covid-19 virus and spreading it to family members.

Yes.

This Pandemic is increasing again Therefore, we need to follow the and precautions so should use hand sanitizer again and again and make possible to wear mask when go outside from home.

Yes.

No I don't wear mask.. Because I do not feel the need for it Even if I go out somewhere, I always take a mask, so there is no need. Ha but the use of mask is quite important in the current situation we are going through.. Especially in places where there are more people should keep themselves in masks

In my country people are not taking serious by wearing a mask they think that they will be not the victim with this pandemic.on a busy spot we find hardly 3 out of 10 people with mask

I only wear it when I go to places where its compulsory to wear, such as bank, hospitals, and restaurants.
I also do wear it sometimes in dusty areas.

As a result of the current change around the world health wise. I mean covid-19 pandemic. I fell in love with my nose masks, as I carry it along every where I go. I also have more than one nose mask this includes disposable and washable nose maaks.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back