What's new

Do you wear a mask?

At the initial time that the coronavirus started, I was so paranoid about it and so I wore mask all the time but now that the pandemic is receding, I seem not to be wearing my mask again.

It depends where am going I can wear to not, wearing of musk is compulsory to wear it here in my country, but it was compulsory before but not now again.

I always wear a mask the moment I leave my house, I don't have the strength for the people who will ask me why you arent you wearing a maskkk put a mask on!! That's the law don't break it!. And it is still the law in Israel to wear a mask so why would I break the law?.
And moreover the mask is actually comfortable when you get used to it, it got to a point where I'm enjoying to wear a mask and almost not having a problem to wear it.

In my country, it is not a must that you will wear mask, but if you want to go to a bank, you must wear mask, it is only in a bank that it is a must that you will wear mask, you can go to the market without a mask but once you want to go to bank, it is a must

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back