What's new

Do you watch tv on computer or tv?

I prefer watching in Actual television, it is designed for and the huge size is an advantage.

I usually use my TV to watch most things but there are times where I stream football games on my laptop when I can't find it on TV

I use a Smart TV. I prefer using them because of the size of the screen.

It depends on my mood sometimes I wants to to watch it on the tv and sometimes on the computer, but I often watch them on the computer since I use my computer more often than TV so it is more comfortable for me to watch it on my computer at my own comfort zone and enjoy. But sometimes a TV might be more enjoyable sitting far away with your popcorn and coca cola, watching some interesting movies.

I watch TV on an actual TV set. I have a 52 inch LG TV set. I watch movies on my computer but never watch TV on my computer. Sometimes I watch TV on my phone but don't watch TV on my computer. The internet service I have subscribed to provides free internet TV subscription accessible on TV, or mobile app. and I sometimes use the app to watch TV.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back