What's new

Do you watch the full ad on YouTube or do you just skip them???

If there's an option to skip the ad, I always do. I never watch an ad until I'm forced by YouTube lol. In a few of the channels, they show ads related to some new song or instrumental, I find myself watching them for a while but I eventually end up skipping them as well.

In some ads, YouTube will provide an option to skip the ads but in some they don't provide any skip. They intentionally do this in some of their ads. Maybe there are ads with higher priority.

For me introductory part of the ads is what matters. This is because Youtube gives me an option to skip ads after some seconds, so if that seconds is exceeded and your ads is not picking my interest then sorry my finger skipped the ads not me. 😏😁😁

I had such situations when I didn't even need an advertisement, it was interesting and I watched to the end and spent time on it. It annoyed me so now I bought YouTube Premium and I don't have ads and I'm really glad because I save a lot of time not watching ads

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back