What's new

Do you watch the full ad on YouTube or do you just skip them???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Most times I don't watch the full ad on YouTube or any other apps I might be using. I'd rather skip but if I see that the ad is kinda useful I might need to watch the full ad.

There are some advertisement that are going to come out in YouTube that you cannot be able to skip them. You must watch them complete before you can be able to start watching the video that you need to watch on YouTube. Also, the same thing happens on Facebook as well.

If the ad allows me to skip it at 5 seconds, I always do, some last about 15-20 seconds that cannot be skipped and I have no choice but to watch them, but in general, if it were up to me, I would skip them all, they are quite annoying if you ask me.

If the ad allows me to skip it at 5 seconds, I always do, some last about 15-20 seconds that cannot be skipped and I have no choice but to watch them, but in general, if it were up to me, I would skip them all, they are quite annoying if you ask me.

Seriously, all ads are very annoying but there's nothing that we can do about it. YouTube gives you the option to skip some ads after 5 seconds or so but that doesn't happen on Facebook. I find it very difficult to watch any video on Facebook as a result of this act.

Seriously, all ads are very annoying but there's nothing that we can do about it. YouTube gives you the option to skip some ads after 5 seconds or so but that doesn't happen on Facebook. I find it very difficult to watch any video on Facebook as a result of this act.
And the problem of YouTube ads will get worse, because there are more and more users and the ads will be longer and more abundant, more and more people use YouTube as their main entertainment medium along with other platforms instead of TV, so many advertisers are migrating to YouTube, and the trend is increasing.

And the problem of YouTube ads will get worse, because there are more and more users and the ads will be longer and more abundant, more and more people use YouTube as their main entertainment medium along with other platforms instead of TV, so many advertisers are migrating to YouTube, and the trend is increasing.

Exactly! I don't really see them stopping with what they are doing right now because the way things are working out for those who are monetizing their YouTube channel, it is through all this ads that most of them are making money from YouTube as well. We are just stuck with whatever crap they throw at us.

If there's an option to skip the ad, I always do. I never watch an ad until I'm forced by YouTube lol. In a few of the channels, they show ads related to some new song or instrumental, I find myself watching them for a while but I eventually end up skipping them as well.

If there's an option to skip the ad, I always do. I never watch an ad until I'm forced by YouTube lol. In a few of the channels, they show ads related to some new song or instrumental, I find myself watching them for a while but I eventually end up skipping them as well.

This is exactly the same thing I do as well with most advertisement that pops up whenever I'm making use of YouTube. I would only be interested in watching the ads to the end if it is something that I have interest in, otherwise I will skip it immediately I have the option of doing so.

Most times I don't watch the full ad on YouTube or any other apps I might be using. I'd rather skip but if I see that the ad is kinda useful I might need to watch the full ad.

If I can pay not to have any ads on my YouTube, I wouldn't mind paying for it because I hate watching ads on any social media site. I skip ads on YouTube once I see the notification for skipping it.

That's true, I use to experience that too but it doesn't appear to be a damn long ad.

I've actually seen some advertisement on YouTube and Facebook that was longer than one minute. I was forced to watch the advertisement from the beginning to the end as they never gave me an option to skip the ads at any point. I was so frustrated but there was nothing I could do.

I always choose the option to skip ads when I see them. The only times I wont are if they are for a creator I like and It's an ad I want to continue watching.

Otherwise I just use an adblocker on my browser when accessing YouTube. YouTube is starting to combat against that though, but I haven't seen their pop-up in a while asking me to turn it off. I can't block ads on my tv though, since I use the Roku tv. I noticed YouTube as of late starting to up the ads and the ad timer. Instead of 5 seconds to skip, I've been getting 30+ second ads where I can skip after I watch a certain amount of them.

This could be good for YouTubers to make extra money from ads, but damn is it annoying to have to site through so many ads in a short video.

If I can pay not to have any ads on my YouTube, I wouldn't mind paying for it because I hate watching ads on any social media site. I skip ads on YouTube once I see the notification for skipping it.

Personally, I'm never going to be interested in paying money for any kind of an advertisement to be removed from any social media platform that I'm making use of. I am going to wait until they give me an opportunity to skip the ad, so that I will continue what I'm doing, otherwise I will simply stop making use of the social media site completely.

I always choose the option to skip ads when I see them. The only times I wont are if they are for a creator I like and It's an ad I want to continue watching.

Otherwise I just use an adblocker on my browser when accessing YouTube. YouTube is starting to combat against that though, but I haven't seen their pop-up in a while asking me to turn it off. I can't block ads on my tv though, since I use the Roku tv. I noticed YouTube as of late starting to up the ads and the ad timer. Instead of 5 seconds to skip, I've been getting 30+ second ads where I can skip after I watch a certain amount of them.

This could be good for YouTubers to make extra money from ads, but damn is it annoying to have to site through so many ads in a short video.

YouTube is serious about their ads policy as of late, they are willing to suspend YouTube accounts for using ad blockers. I've never bothered with the 5 seconds time to skip ads but with the nearly 1 minute ads, they are asking us to stop using YouTube.

Anything that is related to excessive advertisement is always going to bring in more revenue for the platform where the advertisements are pasted. Also those who are monetizing their own account using the same platform will benefit more. It is always going to pay YouTube a lot of money for making it mandatory for people to watch ads on the platform.

I've never seen who loves watching ads which are forced upon them. It's what YouTube is doing without considering how it's affecting their service users. They are only interested in the money they will make from having those ads watching.

Oh well they are very annoying and never never truly contribute me in any ways so I skip them immediately and go on with my life.
It is actually super annoying to get an Ad there when you are exercising hearing a good song and this crap Ad appears 😅 but it is part of Youtube they have to make a profit at the end of the day so we have to deal with it.

Oh well they are very annoying and never never truly contribute me in any ways so I skip them immediately and go on with my life.
It is actually super annoying to get an Ad there when you are exercising hearing a good song and this crap Ad appears 😅 but it is part of Youtube they have to make a profit at the end of the day so we have to deal with it.

Exactly! It is always very annoying when those advertisement interrupts whatever you are doing on YouTube without any notice. It's something that usually get on my nerves but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it because that is how the platform is designed to work. When you're not comfortable with it, you should simply just stop using their services.

Most of the time I skip add, however, sometimes I end up watching the ad and even click on the ad to learn more and forget what video I was actually trying to watch. I pay attention to ads and engage with ads if they interest me.

Personally, as long as the advertisement is not something that I am interested in, there is no point in me watching it and wasting my time and internet data. I will simply skip the advertisement and continue with whatever I was watching on YouTube before they decided to bombard me with the useless advertisement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back