What's new

Do you want to earn some satoshi playing games??

Seriously, I don't really care about that website because of what they did to me. After getting my account verified with the KYC and I earned some coins, they reversed my verification.
That's very bad of Okex they reversed your verification after confirming your verification process. That's indecision at the highest order at the exchange site.

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
The game app is mainly for android and iOS.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
I don't usually believe in all this game stuffs concerning crypto especially Bitcoin , based on experience it's either it takes forever to reach minimum or when you're close to it , they tell you useless excuses. .but since it's coming from you I will definitely check it out

Oh really, that would be cool. It's sounds really great to earn while playing game. I'll check out the app to download.

This is really good I'm interested in it if i will find one because i heard many people talk about it but none agree to show me how to earn satoshi.

Actually have once seen this similar thread before but I haven't really thought of it earning satoshi through gaming would be much fun for gamers .

That's very bad of Okex they reversed your verification after confirming your verification process. That's indecision at the highest order at the exchange site.
That is indeed a very bad quality from the owners of the site. It makes people loose trust in them for their indecisive nature.

That is indeed a very bad quality from the owners of the site. It makes people loose trust in them for their indecisive nature.
That's it dear, when i encounter such on a given site i immediately quit cos I'm not in to waste my precious time for nothing. I'm always in for business, and not indecisive things.

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
Well to me personally I have heard of such games and the earnings involved too but never really paid attention but I'm sure that soon I'll give it a try to clear my doubts and to earn too.thanks thread creators

I would really wanna earn from an app o, I haven't earn from an before , it keeps on misbehaving during withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal of 20000 satoshis is a bit harsh because it's over $5 . Earning free Bitcoin is too hard now , is this app legit ? Have they lowered minimum withdrawal?

Funny, to think that mining Satoshi could earn one a fortune. They will so waste your time, your data and your efforts with nothing to write home about or boost about. You can not earn by mining Satoshi, it's a complete waste of time.

I will join the game if you provide me a payment proof . I have suffered alot in the gaming world that promised a lot and at the end turned out to be scam. Gaming is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch and lots of money making online games are scams.

Afterward squandering experience. Do not squander your opportunity downloading and install the application. It will certainly get you permanently to get to the withdrawal criteria.

I have had it several times that people can still make money while playing game online especially cryptocurrency in form of satoshi. I like playing game and I have been looking for this opportunity.

Well to me personally I have heard of such games and the earnings involved too but never really paid attention but I'm sure that soon I'll give it a try to clear my doubts and to earn too.thanks thread creators
You're welcome. But be careful when it comes to utilizing game options to earn satoshis. Some doesn't payout those earned points out. Bling games app is legit blockchain games that is rewarding real satoshis too, you can consider it.

This is actually a good way to make money online but the only issue with majority of all those apps is just that whenever you reach cashout they will reduce to pay you

This is actually a good way to make money online but the only issue with majority of all those apps is just that whenever you reach cashout they will reduce to pay you
Laughs, some of them do pay but their reward system is too low for the amount of time and resources you spend on their site simply to earn.

I would love to play games but most require a laptop or a phone that won't lag if the game consumes a lot of memory. With games and NFT's combined, this would be a good time to get started.

One of the biggest challenges with earning money through this means is that you will eventually not get something that is what the time that you are invested in playing such games in the end.

So many game apps out there are just time wasting.
To even reach the said threshold is a life journey, not to mention getting paid after succeeding to arrive at the threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back