What's new

Do you want to earn some satoshi playing games??

To be honest, based on my own experience I have tried to use a browser on my mobile device such as the Opera Browser which has a built-in data saver mode to be able to try and reduce data costs with various faucet sites, however this generally means that there are fewer ads displayed and many of the faucets can detect this and as result they are able to prevent you from claiming under those modes in your mobile device. The only way to avoid it is to use Wi-Fi, if you have access to an unlimited Wi-Fi area.
That's true, one can't by pass the display of ads via those faucet sites. If you try to use ad_blocker just as you said you can't access it. I have induced such means before but it wasn't successful cos they detected it. And i wasn't getting reward for my opening those ads. Cos they gain commission only when those ads run successfully. Using free WiFi is good alternative to leverage the usage of excessive data to view ads.

That's true, one can't by pass the display of ads via those faucet sites. If you try to use ad_blocker just as you said you can't access it. I have induced such means before but it wasn't successful cos they detected it. And i wasn't getting reward for my opening those ads. Cos they gain commission only when those ads run successfully. Using free WiFi is good alternative to leverage the usage of excessive data to view ads.
I do understand their reasoning behind being able to detect the ad blockers and having ways to counter it as it is their source of income. What interests me with these faucets however, and games as well, is that there are bots that are able to claim from these faucets for you periodically and there are those that can operate on the games as well which is quite interesting. Of course these are paid bots and I have never tried them out, but I have seen many reviews on them that claim that they do work.

I do understand their reasoning behind being able to detect the ad blockers and having ways to counter it as it is their source of income. What interests me with these faucets however, and games as well, is that there are bots that are able to claim from these faucets for you periodically and there are those that can operate on the games as well which is quite interesting. Of course these are paid bots and I have never tried them out, but I have seen many reviews on them that claim that they do work.
Hmm, if I can get to hire this kind of automated bots I will be glad too. Cos it will help to boost my earnings through faucets and many ptc sites. I will use it to accomplish my daily duties around those PTC's that pay minimal rewards. With the help other bots I can work on more than 10 faucets/ptc sites. That can generate me some cash than focusing one as a real human.

The word or name Satoshi has always sounded like a big deal for me in terms of earning. Playing games for Satoshi isn't a bad thing to do because we play games for free. The problem is that 9000 Satoshi is worth just one us dollar and to get that will involve a lot of playing of games.

Earning through gaming has being a mode of earning that I do not only used , but also do not support people from using it. It is a slow way to earn as it pays peanut despite wasting someone's time and data ,and it has a lot of ads that characterized it .

Hmm, if I can get to hire this kind of automated bots I will be glad too. Cos it will help to boost my earnings through faucets and many ptc sites. I will use it to accomplish my daily duties around those PTC's that pay minimal rewards. With the help other bots I can work on more than 10 faucets/ptc sites. That can generate me some cash than focusing one as a real human.
It can be quite profitable, and you will have to of course pay for a CAPTCHA service so that it can automatically fill in the captcha that are on the various sites. There are some that I have seen that are I in the region o around 30 dollars, however the concern that I have about using them is that I am sure that faucets must have a way of detecting bots and if this is the case then you could be banned from those faucets. So that is something to consider as well.

I was using an app like that a few weeks back. I was able to earn some Satoshi but the ads in there are unbelievable. I also noticed that I started running out of data subscription faster. I would appreciate apps that do not drain so much from me.

This is the first time i heard about this app.. may i ask how long does it take to accumulate 20k satoshis? That's pretty big considering how much Bitcoin is right now it might take a long while to get it and im sure there's a lot of ads on the app which is normal

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
The game app is mainly for android and iOS.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
Ok this is fine. But can you suggest me some other apps that legit pay the rewards in bitcoin cash payment (BCH) actually am using this wallet for some time and i think it is more easy for me to withdraw money from BCH bitcoin.com wallet. So if you think that there are some or one so kindly suggest me.

Super Satoshi. It's an Android only app and you earn bitcoin by playing games, participating in contests, and by ... If you want to play multiple games and earn Bitcoins, Bitfun is for you.

Pardon me sir but how much time take you to earn this quantity , how many satoshis you can get in total if you work for long time , have you already withdrawn from this app ? Are they affiliate programme or not ?

How I hate Satoshi from games,very distracting and annoying.most times they hardly pay.all I can say is the energy,time and power they consume is not worth the game at all. I just deleted some of the games. Let's be honest to ourselves.

I'm going to download this hopefully it's going to work as stipulated.I searched on Google play store and the reviews where positive.But I don't know if they are among those who buys review and after downloading it you will find out it's trash

Today I joined a faucet that seems very good , you can claim every 5 minutes and what I liked more about it is the minimum withdrawal is not very high so we can withdraw every 3 days , this is the only faucet that I am active on actually .

They are allot of games that can pay you in high point but some of them are scam in the aspects of the game and being paid online this is very good and are interested. It is good to have something that will always bring you an income. This kind of games ate being played online and they need much of data and need you to be very active.

After the reviews and comments I have seen from here, I would like to know more about this block chain game, I have known a lot of games that promised to pay but ended up not paying after request for withdrawal was done

Sir please can you show us some proof of payment that you withdrawn from the site? Or are you just leading is to where you have possibly not gotten to and you want us to go, and your saying goodbye that your you will join us later after we must have suffered so much?

Well, thanks for this information, dear friend. (y) (y)
You see, I believed that the Apps to "make money by playing" were limited to paying via Paypal, Amazon Gift-cards, etc.
But I did not think existed Apps that they paid with satoshi. So now I would like to try.

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
The game app is mainly for android and iOS.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
Yeah, thanks for this information. It is good we get rewarded with Satoshi by playing games . my hope is that it is legit and won't asked for some kind of coupon or referral link. I haven't heard of this game block chain app before.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back