What's new

Do you want to earn some satoshi playing games??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
The game app is mainly for android and iOS.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.

Their are numerous game apps that let you earn satoshis by playing variety of game options via their app. You can try "blockchain game" this game app is created to reward users with some satoshis participating in playing those inbuilt games. You earn free satoshi as reward for playing games via the app, you can withdraw to your coinbase account or other external wallet when you reach minimum withdrawal threshold of 20,000 coins.
You can download the app via google playstore or appstore and start earning satoshis asap.
I have had to delete many games from my phone because they promised rewards before I downloaded them but they did not keep to their promises.

One called Rolling Cube game promised money, at the beginning it paid like $0.35 but reduced and when it was time to withdraw it started misbehaving.

But if there are very good and easy games to earn, I will like to try them.

This is really a good venture. I really I'm interested in this type of app. Since it can be withdrawn easily without stress.
I will try downloading the app via play store to see how I can start benefitting.

I have had to delete many games from my phone because they promised rewards before I downloaded them but they did not keep to their promises.

One called Rolling Cube game promised money, at the beginning it paid like $0.35 but reduced and when it was time to withdraw it started misbehaving.

With the good reviews i got about this blockchain game I think its legit and pays faster too. The only barrier to it, its the high minimum withdrawal threshold of 20k coins equivalent to 20k satoshis. But with consistency you can reach it, go to google playstore and see other users reviews about it.

I had downloaded a lot of games like this but I did not get anything from there and many games scam with me, so I do not prefer to download it, but I will definitely try it because you are satisfying it and I also use Android .

I will like to join this sites but I don't know how they delt with players performance.
I like game a lot but I have been thinking that if you are unable to complete the task you may not be able to get any reward as promised.

I have developed some kind of aversion to rewarding apps especially gaming apps that promise to pay but deliberately put out high thresholds that are hard to meet or just stop working when you are near minimum withdrawal.

By the way, some google reviews are paid reviews without prior experience of the app by the writers.

The game interface creates a retro vibe like you’re in an old game center. If you love classic games, or you fancy a flash and relaxing game experience, Satoshi’s Games is the place for you. Users can also vote for the new games the platform is currently developing, so you have a say. Some of the games integrate Lightning Network to offer a better game experience for the micro Bitcoin economy.
Post automatically merged:

The game interface creates a retro vibe like you’re in an old game center. If you love classic games, or you fancy a flash and relaxing game experience, Satoshi’s Games is the place for you. Users can also vote for the new games the platform is currently developing, so you have a say. Some of the games integrate Lightning Network to offer a better game experience for the micro Bitcoin economy.

Another time wasting adventure. Don't waste your time downloading the app. It will take you forever to reach the withdrawal benchmark. And when you do reach it, you wine given excuses upon excuses when you want withdraw it. If you have time to do irrelevant things, then you can go for it.

There is also this app called bitcoin blast, it rewards you for playing games at a cost of watching ads, you watch an ad per game which you play and get rewarded for it. it has a minimum withdrawal threshold of 30000 bling point which when roughly converted equals 30cents.

Most times you have to play and play so much game to earn a meaningful Satoshi. Secondly the value of 9000 Satoshi is a single dollar and that is so ridiculous. Thirdly when it gets to the time to pay out then the problem sets in because most of them won't pay.

I have stopped playing games because they pay very little and have to play for a very long time.In the last few days, when I started installing the Puppet Town game, it seemed that I would reach Withdrawl in a few days, but it did not happen.It became more and more difficult to move forward.Yes, I will definitely install the game you have mentioned if you give easy and good points

Satoshi game is always a fun one cos you play it, you have fun and get reward also. That shows that you are getting a reward for appreciation of playing your passionate satoshi game. I enjoy playing some of them, like Bitcoin blast and the sister, Bitcoin block. Those two bling games cut my attention, i like playing them.

Yes I want to earn the satoshis currency so I making this satsochi in watching the ads in the okex website they gave us 50 satoshis in per ads but I do not playing games to earn this coin and I collect this coin in the bitcoin website so I want to play game and earn more satsochi

Honestly, I am not a gamer and haven't earn anything from games except of those that are always on many offerwalls and you will be paid for doing a certain action. I think I don't usually have spare time for them if not, I would have check them out.

Yes I want to earn the satoshis currency so I making this satsochi in watching the ads in the okex website they gave us 50 satoshis in per ads but I do not playing games to earn this coin and I collect this coin in the bitcoin website so I want to play game and earn more satsochi
Interesting that you earn some satoshi from okex. You can earn some satoshi if you go to google playstore and download the game I quoted on the thread. You will earn satoshi by playing different levels of the game.

I installed many rewarding apps in aims to earn satoshi by playing games. However, there will come a time where I would realize that it's almost possible to reach the high threshold unless you have many referrals. Just like this app, I think the minimum payout is too high.

I installed many rewarding apps in aims to earn satoshi by playing games. However, there will come a time where I would realize that it's almost possible to reach the high threshold unless you have many referrals. Just like this app, I think the minimum payout is too high.
Hmm, I noticed it, 20k satoshi to withdraw its big. Unless you are earning at least 1k satoshi everyday before I'll consider it normal minimum withdrawal threshold. I have not played the game often i just saw it when i was searching through Google. So i decided to download it, and played it later but didn't amaze more points. Maybe you should try and play to see how many coins you can amaze in a day.

I will like to join this sites but I don't know how they delt with players performance.
I like game a lot but I have been thinking that if you are unable to complete the task you may not be able to get any reward as promised.

Last edited:
Hmm, I noticed it, 20k satoshi to withdraw its big. Unless you are earning at least 1k satoshi everyday before I'll consider it normal minimum withdrawal threshold. I have not played the game often i just saw it when i was searching through Google. So i decided to download it, and played it later but didn't amaze more points. Maybe you should try and play to see how many coins you can amaze in a day.
I'm guessing I'd have to spend a lot of time playing that game to get those points in a day. With my classes going on, I don't have much. But if I only use it on my free time, it will take a lot of time to reach the minimum and I might forget about playing it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back