What's new

Do you usually draw/make a prototype first?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To do a graphic related design, do you usually go with a prototype?
Probably for practice purpose or something similar to that? I usually try to get a feel of it first. So, I do try to make something to get some practice. Is it the same for you guys?

Or do you usually start making the end product like a wallpaper or logo right from the start?

I think it's very hard to create the final product right from the start especially if you want to make it perfect. That's why creating a prototype is a good idea, because you can experience different things and see what can be improved for the final version

I, I go straight to the design, it runs in the family, I maybe make one or another correction and that's it. But when you are learning, you usually do the sketch first

I always do some sketches first to put my ideas on paper, then go ahead. The end result most times is usually a little different from my sketches.

You have to be involved, as well as you can design a conclusion, and you can start from the good, no matter what, because you can organize the clips when violating

Because I am not an expert in making graphic designs, I will be more inclined to make prototypes first, so that I will better know the basic shapes for the development and manufacturing process, the actual design graphics.

Yes I also do prototype before I make my website design for coding. Normally it will be good to create .psd files as once it done, it is easy for you to modified it and coded it for working websites.

In past I had some of the habits that included not doing any form of prototype. And this made me think all of the stuff in head. And reduced my coding efforts. And I got pretty much bored with everything that I could do with the code. And so recently realized making the mockups and the prototype is how we should be taking things ahead.

The very first thing I do when I want to do design is try all the possible modifications I had already imagined to get the best possible design . I like to try different colours get a feel of how it will turn out at the end before actually finishing the work.

There are rules of engagement that you should always do to ensure efficiency and accurate and surely creating a prototype is among them and I never miss to do them.

Whenever i want to create a design, i usually make a sketch work of what i am hoping to recreate with my system. This method usually helps alot

Probably for practice purpose or something similar to that? I usually try to get a feel of it first. So, I do try to make something to get some practice. Is it the same for you guys?

Or do you usually start making the end product like a wallpaper or logo right from the start?
The style of approach is different for different people. Some prefer working with a prototype first before coming up with their original design, while some don't. I go straight to my desired design

For the lite graphic package I know about i try to draw out a rough sketch of I wish to get something done for pleasure or business before finally proceeding to drawing it out.

My business is one that revolves around making of products a lot and I have a team of customers which I always present to them new product prototype before main production work.

It depends on the kind of graphics design I want to do for that day will determine where and how I will start it that day. But am still a learner tho,hope to be able to design like the professional in the house I guess.

When I design my graphic designing work I do not make prototype instead I dive right into making the graphic works because I do not need a prototype to do my graphic designing I have all the design in my head.

One of the essential early steps in the inventing process is creating a prototype--which, simply defined, is a three-dimensional version of your vision. Creating a prototype can also be one of the most fun and rewarding steps you'll take. That's because developing a prototype gives you the opportunity to really tap into your creativity, using those skills that inspired your invention idea in the first place. And whether you're making your prototype at home or hiring

It is good to have a prototype when you want to do a project in graphic design. The prototype will make it pretty much easier to create a finished product. It is also good to have a template as this will make the whole process pretty much easier for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back