What's new

Do you usually draw/make a prototype first?

I think that making a draft or a prototype first is very important because that way you can see if there is anything that does need to be changed then you can do it at an early stage.

After completing a detailed paper sketch. I go with the site-building. I first map out the entire website, the placement of buttons and navigation settings within the website are clearly defined buttons and tabs well before the creation of the website. This saves a lot of time and avoids confusion. The website developer will also clearly understand our perspective when he sees the site's architecture sketch. We can also brainstorm new ideas in this phase and create a stunning website, by doing so.

It is good to have a full picture in your mind and on paper as well because that will allow you in order to translate it to the person that will be involved in making that prototype into a reality.

To do a graphic related design, do you usually go with a prototype?
Probably for practice purpose or something similar to that? I usually try to get a feel of it first. So, I do try to make something to get some practice. Is it the same for you guys?

Or do you usually start making the end product like a wallpaper or logo right from the start?
Drawing/creating prototype first is a great idea in graphic designing. If you follow a prototype first approach, you’ll be able to get a working version of your design into hands of the product team early and regularly.

Product owners love prototypes because it takes the guesswork out of how the product features will work way before any dev effort is spent. Developers also love them because they can see and feel exactly what they are building.

I am not a graphic designer but I can do graphic designs. While doing graphic designing, I don't make a prototype, I have some images in my mind and work on my mental images.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back