Do you use any paid SEO tools?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I do my own SEO but I mostly use free SEO tools, even when I am using an SEO company like Semrush, I use the free service. That's because as a small website owner, I do not have a lot of money to pay for SEO tools. SInce I have no access to premium tools, I do not have in-depth data on my competitors and search algorithm, therefore, my SEO strategies do not deliver the desired result.

I can't say I have ever used any paid SEO tools and anything I have used to is usually free and works pretty well for it being free.

Most of the SEO that is done is usually done by myself manually though and I tend to work on that as well as using free tools and that seems to work slowly but it does work.

Even though I have tried a couple of premium SEO tools in the past, I cannot continue to subscribe to the services as it is financially not possible as my websites are not generating a lot of revenue. Free tools work perfectly fine but since you have limited data available you cannot outsmart big competitors.

No. I tend to DIY SEO whenever I can to the best of my ability. Back when I ran my forums on vBulletin 3.x, I did buy and use vBSEO as rewritten/friendly URLs weren't built into the core yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back