Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you use note apps on your phone? I've been using one for a while now, nothing major just a simple notepad app to joy down anything I want to remember. Do you guys use notepad apps to joy down notes and other important info?

Yes I do now, even if I'm used with actual notebooks, I think note apps are more efficient these days. Even journals and budgey app comes handy with these apps.

Sometimes I use them, having a samsung device I use samsung notes, I use them mainly on a daily basis sometimes or when I want to leave my thoughts on it, although I don't really use them many or every day but I do use them al least once a week.

I use the default notes app on my iPhone for jotting down important things, like reminders, my work schedule, IDs I use at work, bills I pay, etc.

I used to. I can't remember what it is called at this point as I have not used it in a few years. I prefer the old fashioned pen and paper approach. I am not a fan of putting notes in my phone as I would still often forget them anyways.

Yes! I use the Samsung Notes app on my Galaxy. Apart from that I have another notes app where I can add and calculate expenses along with making notes. Also I have a todo list on my phone hehe

I do use the notes app on my phone. I tend to use it to write things down when I am out and about and I think of them and I have been known to also use it for shopping lists as well when I head out so I do not forget anything.

I honestly do not know how I went so long not using it.

Yes, I use the notes app on my iPhone. Mostly I use it for journaling and planning new projects as the ideas come to me. It’s linked to the notes app in my tablet. I also use it for writing things down I need to remember and planning messages to friends.

Interestingly, I also keep pen and paper notebooks for the exact same purpose at home. I tend to reach for whatever medium I prefer (pen and paper, notes app, computer notepad) depending on my mood.

I use note app on my phone, it is a built in app where I not only save passwords for important sites but also my to do list, priorities, ideas, etc. Note pad helps me to organize my daily working schedule.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back