What's new

Do you trust business emails that are just from Gmail accounts?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have been told it looks better to email someone from a business email. When I worked for a site in the past, they took a while to get me my own personal email, so at the time I was using my personal email to reach out to people, and I remember a couple times people asked if I was legit as I didn't have the domain for my email. It was just a gmail account. But soon after I got myself my own email and that never happened again.

With that being said, do people even look at business emails from regular gmail or other email services like it? I figure some people mark them as spam and move on.

I have been told it looks better to email someone from a business email. When I worked for a site in the past, they took a while to get me my own personal email, so at the time I was using my personal email to reach out to people, and I remember a couple times people asked if I was legit as I didn't have the domain for my email. It was just a gmail account. But soon after I got myself my own email and that never happened again.

With that being said, do people even look at business emails from regular gmail or other email services like it? I figure some people mark them as spam and move on.

I am quite sure that not many people would trust mails from a gmail account. Having said that, just because a company has its own unique email address, this does not mean that they are a legitimate company. There have been cases of many HYIP program owners who have managed to create their own unique mail addresses and these HYIPs were all scams companies.

I have a business email and a personal email account. It depends on the kind of job that I'm working on that's going to make me use a business email. Although, I haven't had a client complained about receiving emails from my personal email address. Most of them don't really care about it from my experience.

I use gmails for my business communication. I was using my custom domain email for business communication but I had to stop using my custom domain email because of spam issues. I could not find ways to stop spamming on my custom domain email.

A business email will command more authenticity and legitimacy in the eyes of customers whom are sent mails from the business email. In our office, I am assigned a business email which is strictly for office work. My personal email is my Gmail account. It's what I use to communicate with my personal clients.

If you are working for a business owner or a company, then using their official Gmail address is always the best way to get going in terms of reaching out to potential and even current customers. You can't even say what is going on in terms of how safe it is to use your personal email account as anything can happen in the future that can linked to it and this doesn't always end well.

If you are working for a business owner or a company, then using their official Gmail address is always the best way to get going in terms of reaching out to potential and even current customers. You can't even say what is going on in terms of how safe it is to use your personal email account as anything can happen in the future that can linked to it and this doesn't always end well.

Advertising Agency is one company that I worked for some years ago, they made sure all of their workers have an official email address. It bears the office information like the business name in the email, the business address and phone numbers at the buttom of the email.

Advertising Agency is one company that I worked for some years ago, they made sure all of their workers have an official email address. It bears the office information like the business name in the email, the business address and phone numbers at the buttom of the email.

The fact remains that getting an official email address is not that difficult at all. You have to buy a domain for that and there are many services that offer such kind of mailing services. Having said that, they could buy many domains and assign each and every domain to their employees.

The fact remains that getting an official email address is not that difficult at all. You have to buy a domain for that and there are many services that offer such kind of mailing services. Having said that, they could buy many domains and assign each and every domain to their employees.

I know very well how you are going to be able to get a business email and it's something that have done for my business as well but unfortunately it is not all businesses that makes provision for this kind of things. They believe that it is not something that is even going to have any effect in selling their product and services. It's why they use their normal emails to send out whatever information they need to send out to their customers.

I know very well how you are going to be able to get a business email and it's something that have done for my business as well but unfortunately it is not all businesses that makes provision for this kind of things. They believe that it is not something that is even going to have any effect in selling their product and services. It's why they use their normal emails to send out whatever information they need to send out to their customers.

There are many businesses that use gmail and similar kind of free mail services only. This is quite surprising. I think that they should invest in domain and they could get a professional mail just by paying a few bucks. Maybe they are not aware about the importance of using professional mail services.

There are many businesses that use gmail and similar kind of free mail services only. This is quite surprising. I think that they should invest in domain and they could get a professional mail just by paying a few bucks. Maybe they are not aware about the importance of using professional mail services.

The simple truth is that not all business owners are knowledgeable when it comes to having a domain they are going to use to create their own business email services.

They simply work with what they are familiar with which is why I believe it is necessary for enterpreneurs to attend seminars because that is where they are going to gain the knowledge on how to do some certain things the right way that is going to benefit their business more than they used to.

The simple truth is that not all business owners are knowledgeable when it comes to having a domain they are going to use to create their own business email services.

They simply work with what they are familiar with which is why I believe it is necessary for enterpreneurs to attend seminars because that is where they are going to gain the knowledge on how to do some certain things the right way that is going to benefit their business more than they used to.

Well, the reality is that now almost all the businesses realise the importance of possessing a unique email address and domain. There are still a few companies that use Gmail, but the image of their business may get tainted. There are a few local businesses here such as real estate businesses that use gmail addresses. having said that, they are really small businesses.

Well, the reality is that now almost all the businesses realise the importance of possessing a unique email address and domain. There are still a few companies that use Gmail, but the image of their business may get tainted. There are a few local businesses here such as real estate businesses that use gmail addresses. having said that, they are really small businesses.

Personally, I know very well that it's something that's very important for a business to have official communication channels they make use of when reaching out to their customers. When they want to use email for their communication, it should be a business email.

Personally, I know very well that it's something that's very important for a business to have official communication channels they make use of when reaching out to their customers. When they want to use email for their communication, it should be a business email.

Well, there are many businesses that also use Outlook mail address as well instead of Gmail. I have never used it, but I am quite sure that it is used by many businesses. Have you ever seen it? Does it offer exclusive domains as well when it comes to mail? It does seem professional to me.

Well, there are many businesses that also use Outlook mail address as well instead of Gmail. I have never used it, but I am quite sure that it is used by many businesses. Have you ever seen it? Does it offer exclusive domains as well when it comes to mail? It does seem professional to me.

Outlook is Microsoft email product. Microsoft is a very big company the same way Google is. I have received a lot main from someone's business that makes use of Outlook. They are as good as Gmail. I'm very sure that they offer domain services to work with the same Google does. There's also the possibility of of using MailChimp.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back