What's new

Do you think that it is advisable to invest in the tether coin?

Usdt remains mostly equal to 1 usd. If you are looking fwd to invest in crypto currency as a long term Investment you may go for the usdt.

It's not all about advecing you on whether to buy the coin or not, the best thing for you to do is to make a research on the technical analysis table or chart to help you know I'd the crypto currency is worth buying at this particular time or not. If you can study the chart you will be able to know if to buy it not

I think it is safe to hold tether coins, its like US dollar's twin brother but in a virtual state. The transaction is easy especially when you convert coins, very convenient. I hope it will maintain its stability in the market because it contributes a lot to the crypto market.

Investing in tether coin can be a very good decision but one has to be very careful when investing in it.. It is actually backed up by the us government and it can very soon have the rate of the common coins we make use of now.

As a business trader have always learn to focus,investing on stable coins as not been my thing,I suggest you focus on coins that can yield maximum profit in the exchange market,tether coin does not have enough volume to give such momentum.
Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

Are stable coins really as secure as we believe them to be?

I don't think it is a bad idea to invest in tether. I always advice people to into crypto currency as long term investors or as a trader. If you go in as a short term trader, you might face a lot losses. So I believe you can buy tether, as long as you plan to hold it for long time.

I don't knw why people derive delight in investing in stable coin. There are many other coins that can be invested on and we will be yielding good interest. Stable coins to me is good for trading alone. I cant invest in them

Tether cryptocurrency coin is one of the most stable currency in the cryptocurrency system and as a result of this I do not advise people to directly invest in them because they are stable coins and have little or no possibility of gaining value in the future, sometimes these are most of the coin that are used by some trading platform in place of dollar because they are always stable and they do not have the possibilities of rising in value

Based on market predictions, the Tether (USDT) is a profitable investment. Most forecasts indicate USDT will offer a good return in 3 to 5 years, which makes it a strong long-term investment. If you are after a stable asset to store value in, this is one of the best in the cryptocurrency market.

Based on market forecasts, Theater (USDT) is a profitable investment. Most forecasts indicate that the USDT will offer good business in 3 to 5 years, which makes it a strong long-term investment. If you stock up on a stable asset after price, it is the best in the cryptocurrency market.

Based on market predictions, the Tether (USDT) is a profitable investment. Most forecasts indicate USDT will offer a good return in 3 to 5 years, which makes it a strong long-term investment. If you are after a stable asset to store value in, this is one of the best in the cryptocurrency market.

I do not think Tether is something a person should invest in. It is the least volatile cryptocurrency and the price of Tether changes but it does not change very frequently and the price does not change greatly. I have always viewed Tether as a cryptocurrency that can be used to store your money safely in a decentralized network rather than viewing it as an investment asset.

This is my first time of hearing about the coin, but how exactly is the coin like, what is the equity? I mean the current value as we speak, is there any prediction concerning the tether coin? Has any experts said anything about the coin? Which wallet accept the coin please let me know if I can buy some of the coin.

Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

Are stable coins really as secure as we believe them to be?
Just like every other cryptocurrency, fluctuation is bound to occur as a result of some economic factors. Tether is synonymous to usdt and others. They tend to be stable but that does not means they do not fluctuate.

I can't actually give a total correct answer but I think that making an Investment in tether is a completely wrong and futile decision. It is not advisable because it is not different from saving in a bank that will just keep your money there without no real or genuine profit, i would prefer to invest in other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins.

The risk of Tether is the risk that the coins are not fully backed and in the event of a "bank run", not everyone will be able to get their dollars back. This would be a problem regardless of which chain an investor holds their Tether on.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

USDT coin is not a coin to invest on, we make money based on the unstability, rise and fall of the coins. Tether coin investment is not productive at all, and its the wrong channel to invest. So its advisable to invest on unstable coins.

Tether is a cryptocurrency that its creators claim is pegged to the U.S. dollar. The idea is that it's much more stable than most digital coins that have huge price swings.

It was invented in 2015 and theoretically a person would pay $1 for one tether coin.

Currently, there are 2.2 billion tether in circulation, according to data from Coinmarketcap.com, a website that tracks cryptocurrency prices.

Yes,
Tether or any other stablecoin is pegged to USD. Investing in Tether is pretty much the same as if you stayed in fiat and not invest at all.Tether is not a crypto coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back