What's new

Do you think that it is advisable to invest in the tether coin?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

Are stable coins really as secure as we believe them to be?

Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

From the working of tether I strongly believe it is backed by the US government, Dai is another stable coin but it price is not stable unlike Tether, But Tether has really been stable even if the price will change it will be marginal and temporary.

The most stable coin from my observation is the Waves' USDN, it has remained at $1 since I started claiming waves token.

Stable coin may not be that secure because the price of fiat cash on with it's stability is based is not very secure, fiat cash prices fluctuates too.

Investment in tether is a completely stupid decision. It is not advisable because it is not different from saving in a bank that will just keep your money thaer. Investment in Bitcoin is smarter because your money can goup.

If tether has maintained it's stable nature for a long time now and like you said it is Seriously backed by US government and people use it for transactions too. So I think it won't be a bad investment, should anyone decide to still invest in it.

I think that investment will not be profitable in tether and it can not give us more benefits, so you should invest in the most traded tokens and invest at the time the when market rate is going down and investing in tether is worthwhile.

Those are stable coins like USDT well i think it's okay to own them to buy new other Cryptocurrencies but not as an investment because those are stable and the price won't grow no matter how long you wait. When i have stable coins all i do is immediately exchange them for some other coins

Tether cryptocurrency coin is one of the most stable currency in the cryptocurrency system and as a result of this I do not advise people to directly invest in them because they are stable coins and have little or no possibility of gaining value in the future, sometimes these are most of the coin that are used by some trading platform in place of dollar because they are always stable and they do not have the possibilities of rising in value.

I have don't about the knowledge about the theater coin because I have not invest in this coin and I want to invest in the bitcoin some ciritical issues have in it trading marketing show the most of coin in binance currency exchange

Tether coin is coming to my notice for the first time. I have heard about a lot of coins but I haven't heard about this particular one. I don't know the reason it has refused audit but I believe this is a signal not to fully entrust ones money to it.

I think there is nothing wrong in investing on tether and there are even large and popular exchange sites that are now making use of tether so nothing is wrong about it , i saw some information of tether minting millions of the token so its not an issue ,and i love the fact that its a stable coin you could use to buy and sell crypto

The theter coin is not a good coin because its price is not volatile but it's good for investment for it's mainly made for payment purposes due to it's stability of price that is linked to the us dollar. This is one reason or purpose that it was created.

Concerning if it is advisable to invest in tether coin. well, I have not heard of the tether coin before but from people's replies and point of view , it sounds like a stable coin like the USDT which I believe is just for you to save your money with little or no interest at all. It is better to invest in altcoins like ethereum, litecoin and some others.

Tether is very useful for exchanges who often have problems when transferring money into USD, such as legal issues with banks. This has happened to several cryptocurrency exchanges. Many banks choose not to work with cryptocurrency exchanges, so it can be difficult for them to deposit and convert funds

Saving money, or investing in Tether, seems like a pointless decision to me. It would be the same to leave your money in the bank.

As a cryptocurrency, volatility is part of what makes most coins attractive to investors, after all, humans like risk taking.

From the working of tether I strongly believe it is backed by the US government, Dai is another stable coin but it price is not stable unlike Tether, But Tether has really been stable even if the price will change it will be marginal and temporary.

The most stable coin from my observation is the Waves' USDN, it has remained at $1 since I started claiming waves token.

Stable coin may not be that secure because the price of fiat cash on with it's stability is based is not very secure, fiat cash prices fluctuates too.
How do you claim waves token? Yes it appears that usdn is more stable than usdt most times. Saving money in stable coins is not an investment to me because it doesn't generate any profit. It's just the same as keeping your money in fiat. The only way you can gain from it is through exchanging or trading with other coins or buying it when it losses value.

Don't really know teethering because am hearing that for the first time so it is better one should check the strength of the company if it really outweigh the weakness on a long term then it's a good company in the world of Crypto-currency

I can say tether is one of the best crypto currency stable coins and it doesn't just fall or rise like how some of the crypto stable coins still do. If someone really wants to keep his or her portion of income using stable coins, tether will be the best option even though the transaction fee is somehow higher.

Saving money, or investing in Tether, seems like a pointless decision to me. It would be the same to leave your money in the bank.

As a cryptocurrency, volatility is part of what makes most coins attractive to investors, after all, humans like risk taking.
Exactly, tether no different with fiat, it won't grow it's only mainly being used to trade and to buy other Cryptocurrencies. No one will actually get anything if they store their money in stable coins. It's better to use other coins that has high volatility such as Bitcoin

TTR (USDT) is a cryptocurrency denominated in US dollars. A teacher is a stable coin, which means it is attached to a basic asset. In this case, 1 teacher token is attached to 1 US dollar kept in Tedder's reserve. Associated assets can be held in cash or in the form of loans to affiliates. This gives investors a high level of stability in their investments, as the price of a teacher rarely falls far short of $ 1. This makes Tether a popular intermediary coin for investors who trade other cryptocurrencies during the day and who want to store a stable coin in their wallet between trading sessions.

TTR (USDT) is a cryptocurrency denominated in US dollars. A teacher is a stable coin, which means it is attached to a basic asset. In this case, 1 teacher token is attached to 1 US dollar kept in Tedder's reserve. Associated assets can be held in cash or in the form of loans to affiliates. This gives investors a high level of stability in their investments, as the price of a teacher rarely falls far short of $ 1. This makes Tether a popular intermediary coin for investors who trade other cryptocurrencies during the day and who want to store a stable coin in their wallet between trading sessions.
This is probably the best use of Tether, and. I would have considered it if trading was something I did.

But for investors, especially in cryptocurrency, it's no different from all other fiat currencies that exist.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back