What's new

Do you think that it is advisable to invest in the tether coin?

I wouldn’t invest in tether. It can’t compete with the other cryptocurrency in the matter. I don’t think it can grow as fast as we’ve witnessed with Bitcoin. I don’t think it’s a good investment.

Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

Are stable coins really as secure as we believe them to be?
As it is by the name stable coin. The price will always be equivalent to US dollar. Tether is not a coin to invest with. The price will never go up neither will it go down.
If you want to invest in any coin, it will be better to invest in bitcoin and etherium. They are the two best coun

As it is by the name stable coin. The price will always be equivalent to US dollar. Tether is not a coin to invest with. The price will never go up neither will it go down.
If you want to invest in any coin, it will be better to invest in bitcoin and etherium. They are the two best coun
What surprises me is that even though tether is a stablecoin, and it is considered as such in many of the markets as well, especially since it is used as a means to trade between different pairs on various exchanges, there is a certain degree of fluctuation that to happen and its price over the course of the day and sometimes the price does seem to increase around 0.01 USD.

For a company to refuse audit is enough reason to doubt its credibility especially in the bit coin world. And also another issue is with its tie to to the dollar this place it at a major disadvantage compared to other coins. Other coins are gaining majorly on the dollar while this one fate is tied with it so this is an issue. Instead of investing with such coin I would rather go with bit coin or ethereum that analysis are pointing to have a major boost.

Yes of course it is advisable to invest on tether coin so far someone has the knowledge about it and if the price is stable likewise if the risk of investing on it is not much and the return of the trade is high. Therefore, it is good to invest on it.

If tether has maintained it's stable nature for a long time now and like you said it is Seriously backed by US government and people use it for transactions too. So I think it won't be a bad investment, should anyone decide to still invest in it.

I really don't have any ideas about the tether coin investment as everyone experience is words related to this investment so I think it's better to invest and this or to buy this coin if it is already in lost and someone has banned it so why should we invest and this there are already many more points that we can invest in there stocks or we can buy it it I think it is harmful to buy or invest in ether coin everyone has shared their own opinions and views related to this coins so I think we should stay away from this coin investment.

I don't know much about it but I think it's is good so far you can trade very well, if you want to trade on it. It is simply, you buy in low price and you sell in high price. So i think it is good to invest on it so far you can trade very well

Real business is better than online there are many reasons one and important reason is the online business is much time consumed and many more risky if many products return to you pay both courier payments. So real business is not do so this type.

I don't think it is wise to invest a stable chorus because there is no way you can make gain. There are other good coins how to get that you can invest on. If you have a lot of cash then bitcoin is your shortest birth because it is the most valuable coin and of course in the nearest future it will likely go higher. If you want to invest in low valued coins, then consider dogecoin.

Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

In the market these days coins uncountable so you know which one you to invest in nobody is so sure of any current it is all about thinking of Risk if you think you cannot invest in cryptocurrency just leaving I'm buying a real business to do else know that you will be held responsible of your own loss and no one else.

Investment in tether is a completely stupid decision. It is not advisable because it is not different from saving in a bank that will just keep your money thaer. Investment in Bitcoin is smarter because your money can goup.

Interest to invest in tether is a totally dumb choice. It isn't fitting since it isn't unique in relation to saving in a bank that will simply keep your cash thaer. Interest in Bitcoin is more brilliant on the grounds that your cash can goup.

Tether is a confidence game and if confidence was lost, USDT could quickly become worthless. Still, getting out of Bitcoin and into tether for a few days probably poses minimal risks. If you want to use tether to move money between exchanges or to hold dollars for a week or two, that's probably fine

I don't see any need for you Steven King of investing in such cryptocurrency because it is a stable cryptocurrency that does not have a future I think you should consider investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum because that one of the best cryptocurrency in the world.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see any need for you Steven King of investing in such cryptocurrency because it is a stable cryptocurrency that does not have a future I think you should consider investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum because that one of the best cryptocurrency in the world.

If you are looking for different investment options in 2020, going to 2021, one of the options that keep coming up is cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are among the best performing assets going back to 2019. Digital currencies offer multiple advantages, and this makes them a viable investment compared to traditional fiat money. Top among these is the USDT crypto which has continued creating some buzz in the industry.

seriously the stability of coins based on my small understanding is not guaranteed but when it comes to risk taking, we should always take calculated risk to avoid huge loss. with the contents you dropped above, i am more of a learner from your post and i will be watching this thread to learn from experts that will be posting based on their experience

Tether is a trust game and USDT could easily become useless if trust was lost. Even, it is possible that getting out of Bitcoin and into Tether for a couple of days poses limited risks. That's probably good, if you want to use Tether to transfer money between exchanges or keep dollars for a week or two.

If there is a coin one can invest in and be totally calm and peaceful without any stress if volatility, it is Tether coin. The coin is the first stable coin to be listed on BlockChain and it's very peaceful investing in that country, although it can't guarantee you much profit, but there is no loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back