What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Yes for me money is always first things when we run the business as we all spend or invest money to get better returns. I can understand sometime you have passion for business but everything will end up in money for sure

I don't think money is the only motivating factor when it comes to setting up of a business or starting up one. I say so but that doesn't stop the fact that money in itself is the major motivating factor among other factors that motivates one to start a business.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
We still need money to do everything you point out in your article, because without money your business won't be able to grow to that special hight you are craving for. So the best way is to get more funds before starting up your business,so it won't lack in anyway or angle when money is needed. So when your money has done the part of growing your business well to that level of earning, so you start making much profit on it.

Money is very important for grow a business. Without investing we cont earing accounting to your needs and about your business requirements. But you should consentrat on your business growth and your business goals. You should always be able to earn enough to save money on your business.

We still need money to do everything you point out in your article, because without money your business won't be able to grow to that special hight you are craving for. So the best way is to get more funds before starting up your business,so it won't lack in anyway or angle when money is needed. So when your money has done the part of growing your business well to that level of earning, so you start making much profit on it.
You're right, money is what all business fresher's always crave for. Without that capital start up fee, it will be hard for any upcoming entrepreneur to succeed in his or her plans to drive a business initiative.

Well i think its not everyone because most people actually do business not for only money , but the passion they have for it even if they are not making too much profit they are actually satisfied with it i think

not everyone is trying to be rich when making a business, some people are just willing to have a stable life with no jobs that might be so hard for them or doesn't generate enough income for their lives needs
I don't think money is a motivational fector Because if you have money and you do not have the ability then you can never succeed Because with wealth, you must also have the ability to run the business and to promote it.

The first thing that should occupy the heart of a business owner isn't the profit the business would yield but the longetivity of the business and making sure that the business can stand whatever test thrown at it.
Wise point you just made my friend. The longevity and the progress of the business when fazed on test should be the priority of every business owner. Money shouldn't come in the mind of the business owner first.

Well the intention is to start something of your own, but realistically, it's about the money. We wouldn't be starting businesses if we didn't have to have money. We start businesses for that reason. Of course, it doesn't mean that peoples focus is only money. They want to provide the best service/product possible. But, in the end, it results in money and that's what most people want when they start their own business. It's just the nature of the world.

I really think it's not money alone but the passion you have for the business is also a motivating factor, that is the reason why some people are successful, its because they don't put money first. In order words an individual that wants to start a business needs to have the passion and the zeal for the business.

Motivation is the greatest factor behind the success of any business. You should chose the product and the kind of business you start wisely and only conduct a business you are interested in conducting. Remember! If you enjoy what you do, then you will gain success and eventually earn good money.

Money is the foundation when planning to start a business, the location of the business, products and services to be offered, logistics, communication and machines to be used all depend on finance and after this is the know how of the person, how enough does the person understand the business in focus and other factors.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
No while it is a motivating factor it shouldn't be the only one, there are other factors like passion; loving what you do , when you are involved in a business and you love it, it becomes an easy part of you and money making will be consistent.

Money is an important factor to every business owner as the motive to start up a business is for profit making. The growth and expansion of business is also a very important factor that must be considere.

No while it is a motivating factor it shouldn't be the only one, there are other factors like passion; loving what you do , when you are involved in a business and you love it, it becomes an easy part of you and money making will be consistent.
I admire your information. Money isn't the only motivation during business start up. Eben if every entrepreneurs aim is to make money. But we must have passion for what we do. That passion will make us to work endlessly to achieve our dream business goal.

To be candid, we do business in order to make money, the reason for doing business is to be a better person in life and that has to deal with having money, so gaining instant profit should be the top priority when we are starting a business.

To be candid, we do business in order to make money, the reason for doing business is to be a better person in life and that has to deal with having money, so gaining instant profit should be the top priority when we are starting a business.
Their is no how you can make instant profit in any business initiative. Even if its an inherited one booming so high, you need to work hard with passion to drive steady profit. Without business passion, experience you can't achieve success.

When you start a business what else motivation factor do you see apart from money. Primary aim of a business is making money. Once you make money or start making money, you can then think about social responsibility.

Money is the primary motivating factor when an individual wants to start up a business. But we shouldn't forget that we need passion to get it going. Any one very interested only for the profit on the business plans to fail in a business. That's why people fail woefully in business, they don't plan, have strategies to succeed in their business.

I don't think money is the only motivating factors when starting a business, but money stand as one of the main motivating factor when starting a business.

Money is not the only motivating factor in starting up a business, even if you have the money do u have the knowledge about the business are you ready to face any risk that Rises in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back