What's new

Do you think mentorship is a good business?

Mentorship is emphasised a lot by many people because it is one of the most important aspects of business. Mentorship allows people to explore different kinds of opportunities and allow people to learn different things from an experienced person.

The good thing about a mentor is that the person is always willing to go the extra mile just to make sure the person they are carrying along in journey path of learning grasp everything in the process of what they are being taught. It's the biggest commitment someone can give to another.

What's your take on paid and free mentorship?

Are you saying that information marketing is same as mentoring? I don't think so aside from some instances where the person that is marketing an information decides to go the extra mile to help you master some areas. Mentoring means that the mentor should take your hand and guide you to a successful destination where you won't have gotten to, if you decided to do it alone.
Mentorship is part of information selling but I will agree it goes beyond mere information selling. I know why I used information selling and not marketing even though they might be related. In mentorship, after they have sold the information to whoever pays for it, they keep helping the person to perfect the knowledge skill they are looking at learning.

Mentorship is part of information selling but I will agree it goes beyond mere information selling. I know why I used information selling and not marketing even though they might be related. In mentorship, after they have sold the information to whoever pays for it, they keep helping the person to perfect the knowledge skill they are looking at learning.

Whenever you get help from a mentor, it's something that's going to put you in the fore front with the knowledge and guidance they will make available to you. This is why some people are very willing to pay any amount of money to those in the mentorship program business because they know the value of what they are getting.

Whenever you get help from a mentor, it's something that's going to put you in the fore front with the knowledge and guidance they will make available to you. This is why some people are very willing to pay any amount of money to those in the mentorship program business because they know the value of what they are getting.
If you lack knowledge in what you're interested in doing, you have to seek help from those who knows better than you do. It's here that the role of mentors plays a strong hand. They are grounded in all ramifications of what you need to learn. Their guiding you through the process will be great.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back