What's new

Do you think klever wallet is reliable ?

Michaellee

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Klever wallet is a new wallet, but it you to be Tron wallet, so they ask everyone using Tron wallet to withdraw there Tron because the wallet was going to be eradicated . So now do you thing you can keep you cryptocurrency in klever since its from the same funder with Tron wallet.

I would advise you stick with the wallet you have been using because you might not know what the new crypto wallet does or if it has any intention that oppose yours.

Klever wallet is a new wallet, but it you to be Tron wallet, so they ask everyone using Tron wallet to withdraw there Tron because the wallet was going to be eradicated . So now do you thing you can keep you cryptocurrency in klever since its from the same funder with Tron wallet.
I have not even heard of this wallet before. I hope you guys do a thorough check to know if is legit or not. This would save a lot of unforseen financifinanci

we should always be careful of New wallets because they might not be trusted and anything can happen in the long run,

I would advise anyone not to make use of this new wallet that hasn't been tested and proven to be trustworthy known as klever wallet instead they should continue to use the wallet that they were making use of.

There are several cryptocurrency wallet in which you can store your cryptos safely. I don't really know much about this wallet but it may be good.

Huh.... Nothing is safe in crypto our i should say any other crypto apart from bitcoin is not safe. If this kind of a thing happens then blockchain, attached with bitcoin is the only save asset.

Never heard of Klever wallet. Now that I read about Klever wallet will I use it. Not exactly. I am not interested in trying new wallets. I am staying with coibase and binance.

I am glad to know about klever wallet. At least I will have an option to choose where I will store my Tron. I wish good luck to this wallet and to it's founder. May this wallet be welcomed by many Tron enthusiasts.

Actually I haven't heard of it but I think I will give it a thought and read more about it I might actually get to fancy it alot more than other wallets so far that I have seen .I will try it out .

Yes I believe it is reliable and you can use it to store your cryptocurrency, if you're not satisfied with it you can use most of the trusted cryptocurrency wallet such as blockchain and trust wallet, they are the best and they are also the most secured.

I do not know Klever wallet, never heard. But I am not the person who keeps on trying new things. I stay with something that has been tested and used by many people.

Of course i heard about it when the trons wallet owner asked all those using tron wallet to transfer their trons to klever wallet of with I'm one of those that transferred our trons to klever wallet but since then i never had a problem with the klever wallet.

If you are looking or feeling worried about the new move to use the klever wallet for now, why not move your assets to other notable wallets like trust wallet for now and see how the klever wallet holds after some time

I don't know much about Klever wallet but since it is from the same owner of Tron wallet , I think I will stick to using Trustwallet.

If I'm being very honest with you this is actually the very first time I'm hearing about this cryptocurrency wallet because the only cryptocurrency wallet that been making use of is Binance.

Yes I believe it is reliable and you can use it to store your cryptocurrency, if you're not satisfied with it you can use most of the trusted cryptocurrency wallet such as blockchain and trust wallet, they are the best and they are also the most secured.
Actually it's my first time hearing about a wallet like this am not quite familiar with other wallets entirely I only do use trust Wallet and I hope the reviews on klever wallets are okay .

If you are looking or feeling worried about the new move to use the klever wallet for now, why not move your assets to other notable wallets like trust wallet for now and see how the klever wallet holds after some time
That's just the only thing to do, if you're not comfortable with anything new you see or ask to get then just use the one you know and then keep watching how the new is doing it's running as you are told or is not working as you are told then then finalize if you can go back and used or not.

I will never put my cryptocurrency in a wallet that has history of being bad . It will not be save to do that . There are diverse wallet with proven security one can invest on. I will prefer to use trusted wallet

I have not used this wallet before, so I can't really say if it is reliable or not. I can only say something about the ones I am using. They are luno, binance, remittano. To me, these are good, but if you are still not convinced about klever wallet, I think you should choose from the other many available ones. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back