What's new

Do you think klever wallet is reliable ?

Seriously I don't see the reason why people should be worrying themselves about having so many cryptocurrency wallet because I believe that there are few ones that are very legit that covers everything for you just like binance and trust wallet.

A lot of individuals and companies are just opening wallet for people to buy and store their coin with them. Most of these wallet are scam wallet so just be careful and stick to the popular ones with good reviews on the internet

I dont use the klever wallet myself for storing it holding any of my cryptocurrencies assets. I wouldn't know it it's a reliable wallet or not. There are many other wallets to choose from then if you are uncomfortable with this one

Klever wallet has integrated most of the features you need in crypto. They support popular blockchain and have their own exchange to make things easy.

Actually it's my first time hearing about a wallet like this am not quite familiar with other wallets entirely I only do use trust Wallet and I hope the reviews on klever wallets are okay .
If you are not losing trust wallet then what other crypto currency wallet have you been using to receive your payment here in bizdustry, I think trust wallet is the best wallets for storage of cryptocurrency.

I used both Tron wallet and Klever wallet and I can say that I enjoyed the services rendered by the two wallet. Klever wallet is good to use, they have good customer relationship on social media platforms anytime you make an enquiries or have issues with your wallet.

From the reviews I got from people I know that uses the wallet I think it is very legit and reliable but I personally prefer using trust wallet.

I have not even heard of this wallet before. I hope you guys do a thorough check to know if is legit or not. This would save a lot of unforseen financifinanci
I have been using Klever wallet for months and nothing fishy has been found. It just allowed me to buy Tron before I can use it. Had to buy $10 worth of Tron and it was worth it.
It is actually good

I just checked the app on playstore, though it has some good reviews but there are still lots of complains. I would advice you make use of other trusted wallets for now.

I have been using Klever wallet for months and nothing fishy has been found. It just allowed me to buy Tron before I can use it. Had to buy $10 worth of Tron and it was worth it.
It is actually good
Seriously, it sounds like a good option but my question is why must they force a user to buy Tron on it before they can use it? Binance will credit your account for just verifying your account.

No no no! Ok will advise you not to do that. Sending crytocurrency to another wallets which is not recognized will leads to permanent loose of cryto.

I recommend sticking with the wallet you've been using because you don't know what the new crypto wallet performs or if it has any intentions that are in conflict with yours.

I don't think anyone here can answer your question because no one here is friends with the creator. But I think of they are asking you to store your tron on the wallet, I think it could be safe.

As far as I'm concerned there is no other cryptocurrency wallets that is better than Binance because it is what I've been making use of for over two years right now and it has sustained me so far.

Klever wallet is a new wallet, but it you to be Tron wallet, so they ask everyone using Tron wallet to withdraw there Tron because the wallet was going to be eradicated . So now do you thing you can keep you cryptocurrency in klever since its from the same funder with Tron wallet.
Klever wallet account seems to be a very good wallet, which might be good in saving Tron like you said , but I prefer using the wallet I have tested and trusted rather than using new wallet.

Klever wallet account seems to be a very good wallet, which might be good in saving Tron like you said , but I prefer using the wallet I have tested and trusted rather than using new wallet.
Seriously, the Klever wallet account is never going to be something that I would be open to making use of because it looks like something that can be hacked easily.

It is a new wallet and I don't really know how they work and sometimes you cannot predict how long they will last, most times if you're not really sure about this it is better for you to invest the amount of coin you can afford to lose and make use of the trusted one for larger investment.

As far as I'm concerned there is no other cryptocurrency wallets that is better than Binance because it is what I've been making use of for over two years right now and it has sustained me so far.
There are others that is almost like binance and is more trusting. Clever wallet seems not to be a scam. We just have to give it sometimes. That's is when we will know.

I heard about this klever wallet before, but I don't know exactly what kind of safety features this wallet provides us, but this wallet is made by Tron Wallet, so maybe it is safe to store assets, but my opinion is that we already have some secured wallets on the market, so why take a risk on a new wallet?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back