What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Bitcoin has been consolidating In the same price recently, I would not suggest that it is a good idea to buy at this moment.
Let's wait till there is a break to the upside.

Bitcoin has been consolidating In the same price recently, I would not suggest that it is a good idea to buy at this moment.
Let's wait till there is a break to the upside.
For now I may reconsider investing in Bitcoin as the price has dropped almost to 15 thousand dollars, I am just considering a situation of opening a longing position when the price drop a little further for swing trade.

For now I may reconsider investing in Bitcoin as the price has dropped almost to 15 thousand dollars, I am just considering a situation of opening a longing position when the price drop a little further for swing trade.
That will be a good idea, if you are going to buy Bitcoin just keep your eyes on $12 to $10k I think that's were this market and we're the Hegde funds will be interesting in buying.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
I think its not wise to invest in bitcoin now. This is because the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going down. I believe it can ultimately bring back to zero. That is why I invest my money on other things but not on bitcoin as for now.

Bitcoin is on a massive fall right now, with the intention that it will soon rise massively, this time might actually be there best time to buy bitcoin and keep and wait till it will rise

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back