What's new

Do you think Forum Promotion is worth joining?

I think its possible but I think its better to check the forum and stay updated as we already have different forums to earn

Its our choice but I feel its fine to join as it may help us in finding more earning opportunities and we may find more websites to earn from

I think that OP was talking about promoting products and services through paid forums? I think that it could be a possibility.

Forum promotion can be used for promotion too no doubt about it but you really need to follow their rules as its not same as PTP websites

Forum promotion can be used for promotion too no doubt about it but you really need to follow their rules as its not same as PTP websites
I heard that we can earn their currency but how do you think we can change it to cryptocurrency

I am not aware of it because I have never really tried to earn on forum promotion but I feel you should join mylot if you like to earn and you can use my Paypal if you want to and we can make an arrangement for the same but first confirm from admin of mylot

I have an account on forum promotion and I have been taking forum jobs. You would see someone to take your forum currency for cash but it would take a long time. It is not a platform for quick earnings.

Its basically a platform for forum owners and for those that provide forum related services so you cannot expect big earnings from this.

I joined forum promotion through a link and so far, I have been very reluctant to work there. That's because I sense that it is not easy to exchange your earned credits for other forum currencies. Do you think joining the forum is worth it.

Forum Promotion's currency doesn't have any monetary value. There's an admin that used to buy 1000 FP$ for $3. Unfortunately, the Admin stopped buying and that's how the currency lost all value. You can put your own up for sale on the forum, hopefully someone will buy it from you.

Forum Promotion is basically not an earning site, but if you are hired to work as a posting team or review team, you can earn some money. But the money you earn is very small compared to what you will be doing on your jobs. THis platform is better for finding small jobs rather than earning from the site itself.

Forum Promotion is a place to promote your community website or any business that you may have. You join and you earn FP$ in site credits that will enable you to use those credits to spend on what Forum Promotion offers to help you as a forum owner :)

Or you can spend your real money and get people to post based on how much you spend via posting content. I mean end of the day I'm not putting Forum Promotion down and not saying you need to join, Just the end of the day it's up to you as a person to find that place to help yourself or whatever. I mean I'm a member of Forum Promotion myself who has the highest amount of FP$ cash and posting content haahah

Last week, I can't even get on the site ;( they have been down

I would recommend no one join Forum Promotion.

Oops 😂 😂... I was thinking no one would have the balls to say that 😂.. Well, I was wrong 😂.

For starters, they have to be online before anyone can even think about joining them. We might be seeing the last days of FP as things stands.

Oops 😂 😂... I was thinking no one would have the balls to say that 😂.. Well, I was wrong 😂.

For starters, they have to be online before anyone can even think about joining them. We might be seeing the last days of FP as things stands.
They choose not to delete my account yet I choose not to recommend them.

Well, someone might not like Forum Promotion because of how they treated him or her in the past, however, we need to agree on one thing that it is one of the oldest forums on the internet that has helped a lot of webmsters to get started with their sites. Newbies should know it is not a regular earning site, you don't even earn actual money on the site.

I registered on forumpromotion but I haven't used it much, I think it is an interesting forum, but I have also heard quite a few bad reviews about its management, so I remain neutral.

I joined forum promotion through a link and so far, I have been very reluctant to work there. That's because I sense that it is not easy to exchange your earned credits for other forum currencies. Do you think joining the forum is worth it.

If why you want to join Forum Promotion is to make money from posting and selling the forum credits of the forum, don't waste your time because you will not have much success in it. If you want to sell any other skills relevant services on Forum Promotion to website owners, this is something you may have success with.

I registered on forumpromotion but I haven't used it much, I think it is an interesting forum, but I have also heard quite a few bad reviews about its management, so I remain neutral.
Well, they started being from bad to worse since they merged with another forum Promotion Future. I never believed that things would get bad to this extent in the forum unfortunately that's the reality we are facing today with the site.

Well, they started being from bad to worse since they merged with another forum Promotion Future. I never believed that things would get bad to this extent in the forum unfortunately that's the reality we are facing today with the site.
I understand, thanks for the information, according to what I understand you are a moderator of the forum, are you still a moderator? I don't know much about said forum, but here at bizdustry everyone seems to know a lot about said forum.

I understand, thanks for the information, according to what I understand you are a moderator of the forum, are you still a moderator? I don't know much about said forum, but here at bizdustry everyone seems to know a lot about said forum.
Well, the reason why almost everyone knows about Forum Promotion is because it's the biggest promotion forum out there. They never had any real competition which boosted their success.

I wasn't a mod but a package team member staff. It was a shit storm witch hunting they used to remove me, @DigitalNomad and @Ja sa bong from the team in a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back