What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

Some years back it would have been a lot easier for people to come to this conclusion, but right now i highly doubt if that's even possible. The world as a whole would have to accept crypto currency for that to even happen, and i do not see that happening anytime soon.

I really do doubt, Cryptocurrency in general may not control the world. Unlike the traditional currency that is stable, The cryptocurrency actually fluctuates and lack stability, which would affect the prices of goods, The price of a good can be lower or higher depending on how the crypto market behaves.

Obviously bitcoin cannot control the world because it is practically impossible for a volatile cryptocurrency to become a stable currency for the world because people will sceptical about it.

With the rate at which bitcoin is gaining popularity on a daily basis, no one can help but believe that bitcoin would become a wonderful cryptocurrency that will be accepted in the whoyworld in the future.

I believe that Bitcoin is not going to dominate the world, what I think has enough possibilities is that it becomes the currency of the Internet, that is more accurate as a target for Bitcoin.

If you ask me these questions about 2 years ago, I would answer with an emphatic yes that bitcoin is going to control the world but now bitcoin has declined tremendously.
Nowadays this currency is on the rise but nothing can be said about how long this currency will remain on the rise. Yesterday this currency crossed the level of 33000 33. But it should not be forgotten that its decline Will Therefore, one should invest in it with a lot of thought.
Cryptocurrency has dropped tremendously and the price is unimaginable because we cannot expect bitcoin to drop to that level but we are optimistic and bullish.

Last edited:
It is crucial to remember that cryptocurrencies are still in the early stages of adoption and integration into the world financial system. It is unclear how the technology will advance and what effects it will have on the world economy. Although Bitcoin has gained popularity and value over the years, it continues to confront tough problems with scalability, security, and environmental impact.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back