Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin price is not stable like other cryptocurrencies. Today morning it was at 24000$... But I recently checked it was around 23489$...
Do you think it ll drop more? If yes then how much?

Yes, but I could is wrong. Nobody knows for certainty whether it would drop or rise. However, every crypto currency has the ability to drop or rise at any point even though they are influenced by some abstract factors in the money market.

The drop you observed is not really that important for now in my opinion. Maybe something more drastic could be worrisome. I feel that bitcoin will drop but not so soon, I hope.

Bitcoin will surely drop again, it's just a matter of time until that starts. That's what always happened after a big and sudden growth like it happened in the last couple of weeks

There's always a possibility that the bitcoin price will decrease. It could be an hour from now, tomorrow. But it is also possible that it may increase. If ever it will drop, I think it's not gonna be much.

Bitcoin price is not stable like other cryptocurrencies. Today morning it was at 24000$... But I recently checked it was around 23489$...
For sure I believe bitcoin price will drop again before it starts increasing again. Most people predicted it might hit 25k and drop for some amount before it starts going higher again. But for the percentage decrease, it might be difficult to know.

It isn't abnormal for the price of bitcoin to dip, like I've said many times demand and supply control the price of bitcoin. In some situations the supply will be more than the demand hence the price will drop.

I missed to check that price, so bitcoin even crossed $24k mark. This is really an achievement. As for the drop, it is still possible, price may go down when people exchange more of it to other cryptos, resulting in value's movement, so price may drop.

Yes it will again decrease upto 18000$, because its not a stable currency and always fluctuating so be ready to grab bitcoin when it comes down.
It's my own thinking and opinion, your might be different.

Yes it will, cos crypto currencies are not always stable. So it's possible that Bitcoin may fall especially when there is a massive withdrawal or sells. No body is hundred percent sure that btc Price will continue to increase even experts too.

I have listened and read about people's prediction on bitcoin. Some say the coin will hit $30k by January,while some prefer it stays at its current price.

It is true a report came out saying bitcoin will hit $25k this December but it did not tell us wether the coin will drop by next year. My prediction will be that bitcoin will drop next year to maybe $15k and maybe in the half quarter of the year it will rise above $30k

The price of Bitcoin will most likely drop again, like you rightly said, Bitcoin price is not stable but fluctuates from time to time.
The only reason why Bitcoin is not dropping as rapidly as it normally used to is because most people are not selling off their Bitcoin because they are still holding out for the price to get to $30.

If the new year comes with an increased demand for Bitcoin, it's possible that the price will increase even more.

And this is more certain, as crypto is now being used more as a means of exchange.

I haven’t figured out an answer yet but there will be an answer in the coming days. If the coming events doesn’t have a negative impact on bitcoin expect it to keep increasing. The reason is I noticed the value of bitcoin increases drastically in December and I suspect most people invested because they want the best December if they don’t sell their coins during this festive period that means they in for real investments. Let’s wait and see

I don't know what will happen around Bitcoin next. But all we hope for it's the consistent increase of the coin, so those that invested recently can gain through it in the coming weeks. No body knows what the future holds for the coin.

I don't know what will happen around Bitcoin next. But all we hope for it's the consistent increase of the coin, so those that invested recently can gain through it in the coming weeks. No body knows what the future holds for the coin.
Yes you are right. No one knows what is the future of cryptocurrencies but according to present experience ,we can say that it can be profitable in future. So if anyone invested in past ,he got big reward of his investment specially in Bitcoins.

Can this be real? Bitcoin is eye catching cryptocurrency. It is increasing every day irrespective of the situation of the world's economy. I can't believe that bitcoin will reach $25,000 before end of this month. Well, I'm happy for those who have the coin but not happy with myself because I didn't buy it when it was cheap.

It is possible for Bitcoin to fall back because the apprrciation and depreciation of it depends on the rising and falling of money in the economy market.

For now i don't think it will fall because of how the bitcoin market is crowded everybody wants to be involve in it and invest in to because it keeps rising day by day

Anything that goes up in the market eventually have to come down. And the thing is that bitcoin too will go through that phase. I don't think bitcoin would be any different. It will have it's up and down days for the price. I also think that bitcoin price would be pretty stable in near future on the 20K but we have to wait and see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back