What's new

Do you think any of such apps can be found on play store

No I don't think so there are no good apps available on Playstore .
Only few but they are restricted
It is better to spend your time on sites , apps is a pure waste of time . I was scammed by many apps only one of them that pay me .

I think we should be very careful with looking for these kind of applications for the benefit we believe could get from them. Sometimes if we can't get them where we expect like playstore we could be tricked into scam site.

Yes you can fimd such but It depends on what exactly you are looking for and also the country you are in has to do with because it is hard to find such app. But one thing you should know also that when the app is new the first set will earn a lot but the second will be waste of time

There are actually some applications on the Play store that pays you for uploading content on the application but most of these applications are based on locations as they discriminate on third world countries and so therefore I haven't seen any application of such but I am quite positive that such an application exist.

There are a lot of reward apps on play store or app store, But the question is whether you can actually make money from these apps or not. I have tried a lot of apps in the past and had to give up with I did not earn/

Nothing is impossible with Google play store,all you need to do is,go to your Google play store and search, you will definitely find an app that pays to watch or upload,download videos. Due to the country i come from,such platforms for making money are not favorable to me.

I don't know of any app that pays to upload content. Such apps are difficult to come by especially if you are not from the United States or the United Kingdom.

Through i don't search for such application on play store but i believed you can find them if you searches but i think your location matters when using them.

I think it can be, but I don't really know you can do a research so to find out if you can see any one there that can pay you after uploaded anything in app.

I'm still trying to make more research about this particular topic to see app that pays people whenever they upload some content on the website. I will update this post whenever I see one

I think you can see this kind of thing on different microjob website. Some of them are picoworkerd and microworkers. You will be hired to upload content on some website and get paid for it

Do u sincerely feel that apps that pays you cool cash when you watch and upload content can be found on play store
Yes there are applications that pays you when you watch videos. There are also legit and paying applications that pays you cryptocurrency through coinbase by downloading and playing the application games. But the withdrawal is so very small and you will have to concentrate on that game.

I have been hearing about opportunities like this but I have never seen one for myself so I will just keep a close eye on this thread to see if a name comes out.

Yes of course.there are lots of legit apps on play store.
What you have to do to know the good apps is to go through the reviews.
Apps with rating of 4.8 and above are seen to be legit and good.
So don't just write off play store, they offer a lot of good paying apps

I have not seen apps that pays to upload content and also watch videos at the same time. Even if it's available, I bet you, it would not worth your time and energy. So, I prefer to not waste my precious time and energy on apps that its reward is not commensurate to the time and energy input.

There are but most of them are only available for Europe and American continents, using a VPN to access them can cause you to get blocked since such is not right.

They are alot of them out there who are not available on play store because the will be exposed on the review section , and some dosnt even show up on play store too

Such apps should be available.
I know of YouTube.
You get paid when your videos are downloaded by the public, especially when you're eligible.
Do u sincerely feel that apps that pays you cool cash when you watch and upload content can be found on play store

Yeah you can but I doubt that you'll get them easily. Because of this Google admob policies that allows a lot of people upload their apps to play store, you find out that a lot of shitty apps are there and it's not advisable you begin to try them one by one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back