What's new

Do you think any of such apps can be found on play store

the only decent application that was about online money making and i found on google play store was cashpirate, it unfortunately died before a year, there are currently no offers in the app or surveys that used to be there

There are many apps in the playstore which pay you. There are many legit sites are on it. But some have very lengthy which takes more time but pay so less that is not fullfil our time that which we spend on them. So I have no working yet on any app. Its the wastage of time.

Do u sincerely feel that apps that pays you cool cash when you watch and upload content can be found on play store
Yes there are several apps on playstore that falls on this category the only problem is most of them are restricted to some particular areas or let me say region
Example is zap and its only available to persons in the united states

Such apps are hard to be found, if at all they are available. If there are such apps, it will not be available for everyone. Some app developing companies might pay people to test their apps and give honest feedback in order to improve the performance of the app. And this usually available for short period of time. Once the app is up to standard, the incentive program attached to it would not be available anymore.

I advice you go learn a skill that you can earn money from and probably take up few online marketing of products and services. Searching and looking for apps that pay you to use them is just a waste of your precious time. According to me such do not exis.

Do u sincerely feel that apps that pays you cool cash when you watch and upload content can be found on play store
There are some apps that do pay very well and I thin that survey apps especially have been known to be very good for their payment. But this depends on your region that you are in which will determine exactly how much you will be able to earn off the app. There re many scam apps as well so it does take a while to try and find a good and legit app that you can use in order to earn something good.

it depends on the country you are if you are in Africa especially from Nigeria there's no need because you will not make a reasonable amount of money from them most of the thing you are saying need people from the western country so as to be able to earned some and reasonable amount of money from them if not you will just be wasting your data uploading something good and high quality content but your earning will be too small compared to the amount of data used

There are lot of website that's pays but most are scam, i'v tried some I can't even remember. But if their's any that pays please drop them, so we can benefit from it, because 8-5working hours job is nothing to write home about.

The location of a person matters, so I do believe you can find some app on playstore that pays for you to upload or post. They are some app that don't work for Nigeria, it will be specified there while they are some that works for Nigeria

Yes there are many apps on play store that pays money . On the net many apps are but many apps are fake . I personally download ex coin on play store . It is perfect for me. We easily can download this app on play store then we can install it . We trade our money from this app. So i suggested ex coin is a good app.

They are all on playstore just that some are country restricted. Example is ZAP which is only restricted to U.S and people of other countries can't see it on playstore.

That's quite unfair as doing this will make other countries feel like they don't matter. I once heard of ZAP, but was unable to see it on Playstore. So, I felt that it was an error not knowing that it is restricted to those living outside of the US.

There are Apps that pay on play store for sure. You only need to do your due diligence so you don't waste your time for nothing. Read the reviews.

I personally have come across some but the pay was really low. So just check it out...

They are all on playstore just that some are country restricted. Example is ZAP which is only restricted to U.S and people of other countries can't see it on playstore.
Yes this is the reason that people from other countries around the world cannot use that apps and mostly if they did even they donot pay and as there is no paypal in Pakistan so we feel that those apps are only for US people. So bad but yes its a truth.

I think they may exist of course they do but their some of them that you have to pay to get the information or details about it and I cannot believe there is always an app for anything because though they may be just that hit you will have to check the review before downloading it because some app are total nonsense.

If there's an app like that on playstore, which im sure there is. It won't pay you equally with your efforts. If you want a good income by uploading videos try YouTube or Facebook you just need to build an audience though.

I think there are many apps available on play store. Some of this are very good. But i think some are scam. If you want to ean money you can search someone earning sites. On play store some apps are better for earning . Some apps are where we can also investment . Through investment on these apps we can get profit.

I think there is but is like some of the procedure that you will have to follow to earn money on the platform is somehow strict that may get you discourage from such adventure due to it's strictness to Many people.

Yes they are, but to be on a safer side, make sure you conduct a thorough search on the internet to check each app credibility and review before you download

Yes, it depends on what kind of work you're looking for. I know many applications that gonna pay you for working tremendously for them. But those kind of apps require technical and creative skills to succeed with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back