What's new

Do you still use an antenna to receive TV stations?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're not into the idea of paying for cable tv, did you know that in some areas you can still get free tv channels, you just need to put up an antenna to receive the digital broadcasts. My area gets like 5-6 channels with an okay antenna, but where I live we're limited. But, if you live in a big city, close to popular stations, you might end up with a lot more channels.

Does anyone here still use an antenna for their tv needs?

Yes, i still use antenna for my TV set even though it's been a while i watched the TV, if i can't subscribe for my visitors, my TV uses flash drives or i connect blutooth to watch movies

I do not use an antenna to receive TV signals. Most of the TV channels I watch are paid and paid TV channels cannot be accessed with just an antenna. My internet service provider provides free cable TV services. I think the last time I used an antenna was about 10 years ago, in my farmhouse.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back