Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys still own and use MP3 players? I haven't used one in years because I habe my phone that I use for music these days. I still own one of my mp3 players, a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB model. It could play music, video, etc. Sadly the screen is blurry as it's dying. I want to get it fixed, but I don't know if it holds a charge anymore, as I tried to charge it and nothing happens. So rip.

I also got an iPod nano somewhere.

I remember when MP3 players were popular, I had one and I would use it all the time, I know I don't have the MP3 player anymore though as I believe it stopped working and we ended up getting rid of it when we cleared stuff out.

I know that we do still have an iPod laying around somewhere though that still works but we have not used it in a long while.

I used my iPod for years that I got in 2004 I believe it was. maybe 2005. I paid $300 for it I think. I remember loving it when it was new. The battery started to not last as long and eventually would just die unless it was plugged in. So I use it for when I sleep. I keep a fan sound playing on it 24/7 under my pillow. Other than the battery issue, it still works perfectly fine and has no scratches or anything. I kept it in a case until 2017 when I started having issues with the battery. I ended up getting a referbished iPod on eBay, one of the smaller ones with the screen they stopped making. I think these ones came out in 2007 or 2008. I use that now. I plan on getting one more for backup when my original one dies.

MP3 players are still viable. I own one that is still active. Most I use them to listen to music on my bedside. Though there are other alternatives to these MP3 player..

I used it at the time, but I haven't used one for so long, I think the last time I used an Mp3 was more than 12-13 years ago, just before the mp3 I had a walkman, I think that was its name, currently I don't have neither my old mp3 nor my old walkman, I think I threw them away when they stopped working.

I think very few people are still using these devices, in the modern age with the internet, streaming and video services it's too easy to access music without having to use one of these devices.

Yes I still play music on mp3. Most of the time when I need something to motivate me while working, I will just turn it on and put a soul lifting music to keep me going.

I used to own Mp3 player. I took my mine around everywhere I go do because I love playing music with it. Years later, we started streaming music on different music streaming applications like Spotify and YouTuber music. I had to stop using my Mp3 player.

I used to own an iPod or two during my lifetime, but ever since I've owned an iPhone I never used them any longer. I don't even really use the default music app on my iPhone anymore anyways, I just mainly depend on the radio, Pandora, and YouTube Music for my music taste.

I still own an iPod, it is iPod 4G. The device still works, however, the device does not update, and therefore, I have not bene able to download or add new files. Since there are no new media on the device, I have stopped using it.

I used to have one in my teenage days but I don't have it or use it anymore. It's just my smartphone which I use for music along with my laptop depending on what I'm using at that moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back