Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me, my birthday is just another day. Sometimes my family does stuff for me, and we hang out and have fun. But these days I usually just live it like it's a normal day. What about you? Do you still celebrate your birthday?

I don't but other people do LOL

What I meant by that is my wife and a few family members like to get together for dinner and cake. I could care less but I know it makes them happy.

We celebrate everyone's birthday in the family. It is a for all of us to take a break from our routine and spend time with each other.

For me, my birthday is just another day. Sometimes my family does stuff for me, and we hang out and have fun. But these days I usually just live it like it's a normal day. What about you? Do you still celebrate your birthday?
Yes, a lot of people keep commemorating their birthdays all their lives. It's customary to commemorate the passing of time, consider one's personal development, and celebrate happy occasions with loved ones. Depending on the interests and circumstances of the individual, birthday celebrations can range from intimate get-togethers to lavish parties.

I don't but other people do LOL

What I meant by that is my wife and a few family members like to get together for dinner and cake. I could care less but I know it makes them happy.

This is so me as well. I don't like celebrating birthdays, but people around me will always want to have a go and there is absolutely nothing that you are going to do since they see it as a day that they should make you feel happy and excited.

The last birthdays that I celebrated was when I was still in the university with my best friend back then and also the one that I celebrated when I was taking on the one year NYSC program we normally do after university. Since after then, I have never celebrated any of my birthdays.

I celebrate my birthdays with my wife and kids by going out to eat. That's about it. I used to be excited for my birthdays but after hitting my mid 20's, I find getting older is somewhat depressing these days.

I rarely tell people my birthday date, the fact that my twin sister tells people our birthday date is why most people know my birthday date. I will rather keep it to myself than tell people, I celebrate other people's birthday by buying them gifts but mine I make it a normal day.

I rarely tell people my birthday date, the fact that my twin sister tells people our birthday date is why most people know my birthday date. I will rather keep it to myself than tell people, I celebrate other people's birthday by buying them gifts but mine I make it a normal day.

Unfortunately, it's going to be very difficult for you to hide your birthday especially when you're a twin. As long as people know that you're a twin, it's definitely going to come out when your twin start some sort of celebration. I know twins that always post their birthday pictures online. They don't miss out on doing it each of their birthday.

As each year passes now, I tend to possibly have a chill day with my family, order a takeaway and have cake but for the most part, my birthdays now just seem like another day each year as I get older.

I tend to do more for my kid's birthdays than I do my own unless someone else plans something.

I celebrate my birthdays with my wife and kids by going out to eat. That's about it. I used to be excited for my birthdays but after hitting my mid 20's, I find getting older is somewhat depressing these days.

I believe that whenever you have so many responsibilities to take care of, there are some certain things that used to matter to you that you wouldn't find much interest in paying attention to. Birthdays are probably one of those things because it doesn't matter how much you celebrate it, there are still more pressing needs that needs your attention than celebrating your birthday.

You are correct @Sam, but I don't just feel comfortable at times telling people my birthday date. I remember about 12 years ago, I had to travel to avoid people knowing the next day was my birthday.

You are correct @Sam, but I don't just feel comfortable at times telling people my birthday date. I remember about 12 years ago, I had to travel to avoid people knowing the next day was my birthday.

I wonder if those whom you tell about your birthday end up asking for things from you as someone who's celebrating his birthday? I have heard something like that before, so it might put some people in the situation where they won't like to be asked for suffs when they are supposed to be the one that receives during their birthday.

Am not against birthday celebration, but not really a fan of birthday celebrations, aside from those wishes from friends, fams, social and others, it is a working day for me.

The only thing I do is go get a chill sip of wine to make a toast and that calls to the end of the spirit.

This is so me as well. I don't like celebrating birthdays, but people around me will always want to have a go and there is absolutely nothing that you are going to do since they see it as a day that they should make you feel happy and excited.

Personally, I'm not going to be against anyone trying to throw a surprise birthday party for me. I will definitely try my best to play along the whole party and the celebration but it is definitely not something I would plan before time to have it done during the day of my birthday. I think I've ever gone such desires.

I haven't celebrated my birthday in a long time but I've got plans to do so this year's own. The only problem I have is that Christmas always overshadow my birthday because I was born on the 25th of December.

Am not against birthday celebration, but not really a fan of birthday celebrations, aside from those wishes from friends, fams, social and others, it is a working day for me.

The only thing I do is go get a chill sip of wine to make a toast and that calls to the end of the spirit.

One of the biggest challenge that I usually always have during my birthday is that I am busy and very occupied every time I'm having my birthday. It makes it impossible for me to even think of planning to celebrate it. It is only once in a while that my birthday usually falls within the weekend.

I don't celebrate my birthdays, my birthday is just a normal day when I wake up at a regular time and then boot my laptop and start working. I have friends and family who wish me through messages and phone calls, or even social media posts and I thank them but I do not have any sorts of celebrations.

I don't celebrate my birthdays, my birthday is just a normal day when I wake up at a regular time and then boot my laptop and start working. I have friends and family who wish me through messages and phone calls, or even social media posts and I thank them but I do not have any sorts of celebrations.

Gone are the days when I used to worry about trying to throw a party for myself on my Birthday. It was fun back then because I won't deny about not enjoying it but it's pasted now. As much as I'm tempted to do it again, I wouldn't give into it because I've outgrowm it.

I am 21 and I can say that I no longer have loud celebrations of my birthdays. My last birthday was a simple day where we just ate cake and took some pictures in the kitchen and that was it, I hope this trend will continue in the future

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back