What's new

Do you spend too much time playing games on your smartphone??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I rarely play games on my phone, I only downloaded some game on my phone because of my Cousin and Niece for them to play with each time we are on a journey and they get bored.
Do you spend too much time playing games on your smartphone??

No, I don't play any video games on my smartphone. It's what my Playstation 5 was purchased to serve. I play with Nintendo Switch if I want to play with a handheld console but never my smartphone.

I used to spend a lot of time playing games on phone even tough I played on PC at the same time. But, after some time I got bored of it and stopped. I played "IDLE Heroes" and many characters on it which makes me waste 1h per character. And I got let's say 3 of them. I also used to play IDLE farm and it is a game I used to enjoy but they made ads 30 secs long and I quit.

No, I don't play videogames on mobile, I'm a console player and sporadically I also play a little on the computer, but it's certainly not common, in general, right now, I play very few video games because I'm focused on other things, there will be a better time to resume my gamer spirit :)

The only video game that I'm still playing on my smartphone is Top Eleven football manager. I have been playing the game for about 7 years now. It's a very good game like the Football Manager we play on PC.

I dedicate a small portion of my time to playing games. I have passed the stage where I will leave the important things that I need to do in life just to be playing games. I would rather focus on doing the important things and spend less time with gaming. I enjoy gaming, but life responsibilities can come in between at times.

I dedicate a small portion of my time to playing games. I have passed the stage where I will leave the important things that I need to do in life just to be playing games. I would rather focus on doing the important things and spend less time with gaming. I enjoy gaming, but life responsibilities can come in between at times.

Playing video games on my smartphone is just to ease off stress for me whenever I'm being in a tight spot especially when I'm not at home. When I'm home, with my Playstation 5 sitting in my gaming room, there's no way I would be interested in playing video games on my smartphone.

I sometimes play games on my phone but I am more of a PC gamer. I don't play games every day either on PC or smartphone, sometimes I don't even play for weeks. However, when I play I usually spend 2 hours. On my smartphone, I usually play when I am outdoors.

I sometimes play games on my phone but I am more of a PC gamer. I don't play games every day either on PC or smartphone, sometimes I don't even play for weeks. However, when I play I usually spend 2 hours. On my smartphone, I usually play when I am outdoors.

Gone are the days when I used to kill myself trying to play games for hours. I have more other things that needs my time. Whenever I'm free to do other things, it's what I would do. When I play games, it's because I'm free enough to play.

Gone are the days when I used to kill myself trying to play games for hours. I have more other things that needs my time. Whenever I'm free to do other things, it's what I would do. When I play games, it's because I'm free enough to play.
That's what it's all about, I haven't played a video game for weeks, because I really can't find a moment when I'm totally free from work or social responsibilities, only when I have nothing to do is when I play video games.

Not really, the only game I play day in and day out is Pokemon GO and although I do check it frequently throughout the day, I'm not on it 24/7.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back