What's new

Do you see this recent crypto improvement as turning point for bull run?

That's really very cool and I think that same strategy do work for me too. Investing that amount into five potential cryptocurrencies will surely yield returns. You just need to identify them.
For now I am hoping to invest some of my money in solana. It is a potential cryptocurrency I have chosen based on research have been able to carried out concerning different cryptocurrency.

For now I am hoping to invest some of my money in solana. It is a potential cryptocurrency I have chosen based on research have been able to carried out concerning different cryptocurrency.
Of course, it's a potential cryptocurrency and even back in the days, it's also going bullish every time just like how Luna was before it crashed. I would invest in Solana should the market get any better.

Of course, it's a potential cryptocurrency and even back in the days, it's also going bullish every time just like how Luna was before it crashed. I would invest in Solana should the market get any better.
Okay it's nice that you have also seen it the way I do. Apart from solana, do you have any other one you are also interested to invest on ? Recommend more coins for me I am interested.

Okay it's nice that you have also seen it the way I do. Apart from solana, do you have any other one you are also interested to invest on ? Recommend more coins for me I am interested.
I don't really trust most of th cryptocurrency coins we have right now but the two coins I am particularly interested in are the Solana and the binance coin. Do you also have coins you're targeting?

I don't really trust most of th cryptocurrency coins we have right now but the two coins I am particularly interested in are the Solana and the binance coin. Do you also have coins you're targeting?
Binance coin is around $250 completely huge and I wouldn't want to invest in it because I don't need bigger cryptocurrency. I needs those below 20 dollar. What about the cake coin ?

Binance coin is around $250 completely huge and I wouldn't want to invest in it because I don't need bigger cryptocurrency. I needs those below 20 dollar. What about the cake coin ?
I am actually planning to invest like a hundred dollars to the binance coin as I am very positive that it would yield me returns and of course there are little coins with good potential.

For those keeping close eyes around Cryptocurrency for some time now, knows too well that the last three months haven't been the best for the coins general improvement.

But the recent price improvement that took place in the last seven (7) days, have shown signs of turning point. Coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, XRP, ICP, LTC, BCH, XLM etc. Recorded high price value in the last seven days since the bearish run kick started last three months, during the month of May 1st week.

Do you see this general improvement around the coins as turning point heading to bull market run?
Bull runs around cryptocurrency coins are good period of investors, because they increase in value and subsequently enrich the financial standing of investors. Recently, bull runs are hard to come by and this has made the industry a little bit unfashionable

The cryptocurrencies market is technically bearish and I don't think we are seeing an opportunity for another bull run anytime soon, unless you are trading it would be difficult to profit in such markets.

Bull runs around cryptocurrency coins are good period of investors, because they increase in value and subsequently enrich the financial standing of investors. Recently, bull runs are hard to come by and this has made the industry a little bit unfashionable
Sometimes it comes on yearly basis and sometimes more. The rate at which the price of cryptocurrency will drop is shorter than how long it will take to return back to its former price. Meaning that cryptocurrency drops fast and takes longer time to recover.

Sometimes it comes on yearly basis and sometimes more. The rate at which the price of cryptocurrency will drop is shorter than how long it will take to return back to its former price. Meaning that cryptocurrency drops fast and takes longer time to recover.
This is a really good explanation of bear runs with respect to cryptocurrency. This philosophy accounts for why I tend not to panic with my funds even when we are in a big bear run currently

This is a really good explanation of bear runs with respect to cryptocurrency. This philosophy accounts for why I tend not to panic with my funds even when we are in a big bear run currently
Exactly. people that are most likely to be affected by this bearish season are those that invested some of their important money . Normally money you will need easily should not be invested in cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrencies market is technically bearish and I don't think we are seeing an opportunity for another bull run anytime soon, unless you are trading it would be difficult to profit in such markets.
I really don't know what has happened to the cryptocurrency market but with what I did observe don't you think there's a possibility that the cryptocurrency market will actually revive soonest? I really do have high expectations for this year.

I really don't know what has happened to the cryptocurrency market but with what I did observe don't you think there's a possibility that the cryptocurrency market will actually revive soonest? I really do have high expectations for this year.
This year could present some opportunities for us to Invest. But currently I don't see any clear sign of risking my money. Let's wait and see Perhaps maybe in the 2nd quarter of the year.

This year could present some opportunities for us to Invest. But currently I don't see any clear sign of risking my money. Let's wait and see Perhaps maybe in the 2nd quarter of the year.
I think it wouldn't hurt to wait for the right time to come. Atleast, it's not like I'm sitting around depending all on the cryptocurrency market as I have other things helping me to create a balance financially.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back