What's new

Do you schedule your work through the day or get to it whenever you want?

I work according to the plan even if I don't feel like. I may not be able to do anything if I am to wait until I feel like doing the work. Most times I don't feel like doing the work but once I get started the motivation comes.

Do you like to schedule your daily work for each day, or do you get to it whenever you're able to? I schedule my time, because when you don't, it kinda gets tough to get to it. Sometimes you procrastinate and in turn that results in time wasted and work left to do.

What about you though?
Time is of essence and very important in the aspect of life , and thats why we need to schedule our work with time daily in order to get it done at the right time and have time for rest.

I prefer to make a schedule for how I will do my many tasks, even if I am frequently unable to stick to the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.

I prefer to make a schedule for how I will do my many tasks, even if I am frequently unable to stick to the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
I tried working according to my schedule sometime ago but I couldn't really keep up. Now I just work anytime I am in the mood without having time to plan on the next task to do.

As a freelancer, I normally keep a regular schedule for working. This helps keep me disciplined and allows me to earn more or less a regular income on a daily basis. Things can get chaotic at times when a site or two lack work. I have learned to live with that by using alternative sites instead of taking time off. For days when I need to go on an errand, I simply make up for the lost time by extending my work time.

Normally, everyday I schedule my work. This include To-do list and the time management list I will use to achieve what I have penned down.
This has really helped me a lot as I am always conscious of what's the plan next.

When it's comes to Working online although I do set time and everything and I still not keep to it. Therefore I don't keep to that I just work anytime I want to or feel like working or at my spare time

I'm actually do it whenever I want to, there is no utter schedule for it. I am anyway not the kind of a person to make schedues for my daily works, or school. I do my online work more like a hobby since this is something I like to do daily, writing posts is something I like and enjoy of. And so far I've got payed 12.9 dollars which is really nice, soon I will get payed with 30 more dollars which is really fortunate.

Depending on the particular work , if its my offline works activities, then that is schedule to be done during the day but if its my online working hours schedule, I comes to work online anytime I am free even in the midnight.

I usually plan or plan my daily activities and try to stick to them. However, if you have a good opportunity to complete another task, take the time to try to complete that task.

I always like to work according to plan, so each day I have a working timetable which would do consist of when I would start my task for the day and when I am expected to finish. This actually helps me to achieve all my goals for the day.

Working according to the achedule plan gives you the advantage over time ,and it makes your work easier and most of the time faster than you could ever imagine, if you stick with the time schedule.
I usually plan or plan my daily activities and try to stick to them. However, if you have a good opportunity to complete another task, take the time to try to complete that task.

There are times I usually schedule my time and activity of a particular day and it usually goes well as plan but any day I do not schedule my day, I usually feel as if I do not achieve anything that day.

It has been established that you are going to be far more productive if you are going to be scheduling you task for that particular day especially in a way that makes it look more easier.

At the beginning of each day, I try as much as possible to set my schedule before any activity will be carried out. This makes me to track my activities to know if I'm getting fulfilled for the day

I prefer working according to the plan I set for myself both online and offline, Taking for example , I normally work online around 4am to 6am, and I prepare do my offline job activities and when i get back around 6pm , I work for few hours again online.

I prefer working according to the plan I set for myself both online and offline, Taking for example , I normally work online around 4am to 6am, and I prepare do my offline job activities and when i get back around 6pm , I work for few hours again online.
I only have a schedule for my offline work which is from 7am till 3pm. I don't really have a schedule for working online and I might utilize any free time or opportunity I have to perform few tasks online.

You are going to find yourself procrastinating a lot if you are going to be doing things randomly but instead try to be a little bit organised and set them for everything.

I prefer to schedule my work and time. I like it to go in synchrony and not just all over the place. It helps us keep in order and gives us a bearing through our daily activities.
Yes, it is better to have a clear schedule of each day's activities. If you don't plan your schedule well, you might end up procrastinating important tasks or things you could have done.

You need daily plan in order for your work to be neat and free from stress and that's why i normally schedule all my daily activities just to makes it faster and to be accomplished early.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back