What's new

Do you schedule your work through the day or get to it whenever you want?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to schedule your daily work for each day, or do you get to it whenever you're able to? I schedule my time, because when you don't, it kinda gets tough to get to it. Sometimes you procrastinate and in turn that results in time wasted and work left to do.

What about you though?

Do you like to schedule your daily work for each day, or do you get to it whenever you're able to? I schedule my time, because when you don't, it kinda gets tough to get to it. Sometimes you procrastinate and in turn that results in time wasted and work left to do.

What about you though?
I schedule my work time, that is what works best for me.
If i do otherwise, i may not do the stipulated work that day.
Scheduling my work time also prevents procrastination.

What about you though?
I like to schedule my daily work.
It enables me perform all tasks lined up on my to do list.
It also helps me perform all tasks effectively.

I prefer setting a timetable on how to go about my various works, though most times I am not able to follow the timetable because of one issue or the other that might pop up.

Setting a time table is the easiest way to go about it because you will have to follow what you have on your time table religiously and then you will abide more because you wrote it down

I have to do a lot of adequate planning on how I'll be able to manage my time because I do not really have time, this is just the only way I can be able to combine both offline works and responsibilities with online activities.. proper time planning is the best.

I usually schedule or make plans of my daily activities and I try to adhere strictly to it. However, if a good opportunity arises for another task to be completed, I will try to make out time to handle such task.

I prefer to schedule my work and time. I like it to go in synchrony and not just all over the place. It helps us keep in order and gives us a bearing through our daily activities.

To avoid procastination ,I think I make sure I schedule it ,so that I can do it at that particular time instead of me procastinating and not doing the job the way I want

I usually tried to get through each day as it came before but I never achieved much. Now what I always do is not only plan but apportion time to each tasks or schedule my duties to various times of the day.
I still need to learn to write it out and plan though but I'm getting better.

Personally I am an organised person and I plan my day, so I plan my working hours during the day and get it done within the stipulated hours.

Honestly, if I don't schedule my time or day well, I would end up achieving nothing at the end. Even here in the school, I do have a said time to spend on cooking and even sleeping and all other things and am training myself into maintaining that standard.

I actually schedule my work on a daily basis although, I may not follow the schedule judiciously but it helps me to be cautious of my excesses.

I usually try to identify the things that I will do in a particular order every day when I wake up in the morning so that I will not keep on procrastinating and also it makes it time efficient.

I like to schedule my daily work.
It enables me perform all tasks lined up on my to do list.
It also helps me perform all tasks effectively.
Me too.
I think scheduling my work helps me work better. The chances of accomplishing tasks is higher when the tasks are scheduled.
If it is the other way round, effectiveness might not be achieved.

I like to schedule my time a day for the work I do online, I like to have a specific target ... otherwise laziness intervenes and I don't feel like it after: D

When I am working as a home tutor, I will have to work for fixed hours, which is normally in the late afternoon. However, when I am working online I work whenever I am free.

I scheduled my work everyday.when I noticed my work is much,I plan to divide it into portions.when I less busy I go back to it

Setting a time table is the easiest way to go about it because you will have to follow what you have on your time table religiously and then you will abide more because you wrote it down
Its always too difficult to discipline yourself and follow the timetable deligently. However if It's done it would make task less stressful and fun to carry out.

I have tried the strategy of trying to do work whenever I want but then it did not work so smoothly for me. I have now created she do that will enable me to know the work that I will do at every particular time and it is much more better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back