Do you prefer watching sports live?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know the experience in watching sports live is different and personally, I see it as more enjoyable.

However, there might be some here who prefers to enjoy the comfort of their homes while enjoying watching sports virtually.

What's your take?

I honestly prefer to watch live sports, although I also like to watch them from the comfort of my home, but going to watch your favorite team's game with your friends or family is a totally different experience, and if you win the game, it's even better.

I prefer watching sports live especially rugby sport. I recalled the moment when I watched The All Blacks team from New Zealand versus rugby players from Australia. That was so amazing and my heart was throbbing fast but thankful The All Blacks team won.

I prefer watching live sports with my friends. Watching our favorite teams compete each other hit different and the atmosphere is always lively and enjoyable.

Watching virtual sports always seems to me as time wastage. One can rarely predict the outcome. I prefer watching sport all the way.

I've only watched high school sports live, otherwise I've never been to any major sporting events to see them live. I'd love to one of these days. Maybe to see the Lions or Packers play in the NFL. I don't get into most other sports though.

I honestly prefer to watch live sports, although I also like to watch them from the comfort of my home, but going to watch your favorite team's game with your friends or family is a totally different experience, and if you win the game, it's even better.

The feeling is always different when you are watching football live. You get to see the whole thing playing out, and that is exactly what I am always looking out for as well. I will always wish to watch most games live instead of having to go to the stadium.

I've watched a few matches live, it's an exciting thing to do but I like being at home when streaming any football I need to watch. I've seen fans violence in the stadium, I wouldn't like to witness it again.

The feeling is always different when you are watching football live. You get to see the whole thing playing out, and that is exactly what I am always looking out for as well. I will always wish to watch most games live instead of having to go to the stadium.
The only problem is the ticket prices, for example, if you subscribe to a team you may pay little money to watch all your team's home games, about $300 (18 games in the case of my country's league "LaLiga") but if you don't subscribe and buy tickets for skipped matches, a ticket can cost up to $80

So I prefer online because the best position of the ball is always transmitted through the camera and you can see the most important moments, and when you are sitting in the stands you can be distracted by the fans and even miss a goal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back