What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Trading offers better income and profit and investing offers less profit but safer, if you have the knowledge and skills go for trading, if you have the money but not the knowledge go for investing

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
I would like to do trading. Actually I am doing it before. I have bought some Cryptocurrency. When the value of this cryptocurrency goes up, I send it to make a profit. As far as investment is concerned in Pakistan and a Muslim does not adorn me to get interest money.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Most of the time I only go for investment because trading without experience will lead to failure and loss of money.
And I also suggest people don't go for trading if you don't have proper knowledge and experience. Just invest at right time and earn profit.

The both Investment and trading are good and profitable to be doing, but I will prefer trading than investment. Though trading is very stressful in terms of taking risk of buying and selling a goods in which to get the money back and gain profits but it has advantage of instant profits. while investment may take a time before gaining a profit. Therefore, when I get a huge money through trading I can use the money to invest to create another source of income.

Trading will make you money on a daily basis, while investing will make you money at the long run. Investors are mostly long term view while traders are on the short term daily gains.

Trading is a very profitable way to earn money but it's also a hardwork....I prefer trading to investing anytime, anyday... When I trade then I'll use the money to invest so I use profits to get more profits

Trading is not easy to do and investing is very easy but there are scams involve in investing especially to the wrong hands.
Investment is good but need to be well prepared and better equipped to be able to trade. Investment doesn't need much to carry out.

I think the preference is based on what you do currently as an occupation. If I have a business or a job, then I think investing should be the next thing on my mind. Without a business or a job, investing shouldn't be the next option that comes to mind, if you ask me. A good investment let's money work for you, but a business is run by you, so you decide how it goes.

I prefer investment to trading. Once the investment is right, then I would go for it. Investment is a passive to make your money work for you. You don't need to undergo any form of stress and you keep making monthly returns according to your investment percentage.

in trading, you can earn profits whitin a short period of time.the decision making and executing part is all yours.therefore trading is riskier.so i prefer investing,because investing is a longterm process but with a lower risk.some investment types like fixed deposits and bonds have no risk at all .

In start, it is better to opt trading. It will help to understand new things , business challenges, and revenue generating techniques. After getting enough experience, must go towards investing and work independently.

Although investing is risky because the currency might drop or increase i still prefer investing compared to trading, trader work round the clock to make profit while investing you just have to allow your money grow

I prefer trading on forex and crypto currency rather than investing on various platform because, they are outside of my control and am powerless towards there outcome plus my profit is fixed and limited. But in trading I have the power to control my own destiny.

I'm actually doing the both since from every looks of it, you can make more money from investing and then trading to invest more and then make more profits in return. The only challenges that will face you would be if you don't know how to trade successfully because it's the only way to avoid not losing money always.

Investing is a good thing to do, generate money and all instead of keeping the funds in the bank. But i prefer trading because its a good thing to do to generate more income or coin. Though trading his very risky

I feel that investing would be more suitable for me. It seems like less hassle than having to monitor changes in the market constantly. It's important to make sure that your investments are safe, though.

I prefer investing in potential business like real estate business, Real estate investment is a nice investment that has higher profit, so I prefer investment than trading, traders needs to work around clock just to make profit.

By no means are cryptocurrencies the only asset to be hacked by thieves, but there are serious fraud and theft concerns that accompany bitcoin. For instance, novice bitcoin investors may not understand the need to store their tokens in a digital wallet, thereby leaving them susceptible to theft by hackers.

both trading and investing are essential to build a person financially but they both fill different situations and circumstances.each work hand In hand to aid the other

I like when my money works for me without my having to stress my self. I know trading opens me up to great knowledge of the markets but investing make me able to focus on the other things that need my attention and immediate solutions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back