What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
I think trading is the best option because there is a lot of profit in trading, the biggest benefit of trading is your earning keeps going and you can get the profit in it at any time and you get more quickly and you trade any kind of which you want.

Either of them is good, investing or trading, but it all depends on what you are investing in or trading. If you are trading in crytocurenccy then trading is advisable because of its high turnover in the crytocurenccy market. However when you are investing in real estate it is more preferable because of it's high turnover. Moreover the primary objective of a business man is making huge profit.

I prefer trading since I would be the one determining if I would make profit or it would turn to losses. Again, trading offers more returns since the only limitation is based on how much risk I am willing to take. Investment is usually out of one's control.

If am to choose between investment and trading!
Although the two options are good with their side benefits, but as for me I will prefer to invest in a secured platform, because am new to trading and I still need some knowledge before I jump into it

Investment and trading are playing different role in terms of making money. If you do not trade, you would not have any money to invest. Therefore, trading guarantees investment.

Trading open you up to practice money making yourself and understand the techniques involved in trading. Once you make profit, the next thing to with the money is investment. Once you have investment the money, you can be rest assured that your invested money is yielding fruit for you. Another thing to note is invest wisely.

Both are equally very okay but if I were to choose then I would choose trading as it has less stress and at same time more likely to give me good returns. And most importantly I would be making my money myself by without

I prefer both, I invest some amount and earn more by trading as trading is more profitable but contains greater rise and you may end up loosing also. So I prefer investment more as it earns you small but almost safe.

Both are better options to utilize and make money online. But the trading aspect requires good amount of understanding about how trading works. You just don't go in and start making trading counts. But investing via Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies is not highly risky, you will only pray let your coins appreciate over time so that you will be making gains from it.

I prefer to invest my money rather than trade it, this is because trading can be very risky if not done properly, investing is less riskier than trading on forex or other means.

Its Hard to get profit with Trading but you can get easily Profit by investing and its much easy to do.
As we start a small business then we get daily profit from it.Trading is a risk in which there is a chance of losing money and making a profit. But there is no such thing as investing so I would prefer to invest.

When it comes to Cryptocurrency, I prefer investing to trading. Trading Cryptocurrency is supposed to be for people that have mastered it, while people that are not yet grounded can make do with investing until they are ready to start trading.

Both are good the investment and trading but I would like prefer to trading because If you are a well experienced, person in trading then you can earn much than investment. Trading is not so difficult jist need some attention.

I Think investment is the best option, because no one can Spam You ever in it. Trading is Bit risky. But you should be a Very skillful person before starting it up.

Both trading and investing are beneficial but from all sides, trading may be better and more profitable but I prefer investing since I can just invest and only keep watch once in a while till my timeline for investment approaches but traders have the tedious task of constant monitoring and it is very time giving and you can't do other work of life easily.

Trading is definitely the best for me of investment when dealing with cryptocurrency. YOu buy cryptocurrency for a low price and you wait till it appreciates them you sell it off. In most cases you’ll make profit. Investing make take a long time to realize profit

Investing it trading should be determined whether you want to put in your money on a long term or short term. If you want to put your money on a short term Basis trading should be what you should look into and if it's for long term then investing will be your best choice.

i prefer Investing than trading. Although, investment might stay long before the benefit is ripped, but you cant compare the benefit of investment to that profit you get from trading. I am a fan of investment and trading, but in all reasons, i will always go for investment. Although, there is possibility of losing the capital in both.

I think investing or trading both are good to do, but both should be analyzed before you engage. I think investing is more ideal for the investment with a long term. About trading is for both a long time and a short time, with trading you can collect a lot of profits if you are expert doing daily trading.

Trading is better because you have a certain level of control over your funds and you are the one making the decisions. People are skeptical about investing because of so many different issues , loss of funds by the proprietary company. Little rewards compared to trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back