Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't mind CGI if used right, and practical effects can be awesome, or bad depending on the people making the film or show. I think CGI is usually worse than practical effects, because with practical effects they usually look a bit more realistic, it also works better on film to have real effects. CGI of course can be used for more things, but I don't know if I'd trust CGI alone. I think mixing practical and CGI is the way to go. Mix them both in to make art.

The producer of Oppenheimer said that they never used any CGI in shooting the movie. I'm going to see the movie soon in order for me to be 100% sure he wasn't bullshitting the whole fans of the movie. Generally, CGI looks good in most movies, so I will go with it.

I prefer CGI. The advancements in computer-generated effects bring a level of realism and creativity that's impressive. CGI allows for stunning visuals and imaginative worlds that might be challenging with practical effects alone. While practical effects have their charm, the flexibility and possibilities of CGI often make it my preference for a more visually captivating experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back