Do you pay for website management

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
Do you pay to somebody to install your forum/website on hosting and afterwards maintain it if you have any issues with it? For simple websites and simple uses there is no need to ask for such services but if you have a complex web store or a web app you most definitely need some web developer to maintain that for you. So, do you maintain your own stuff or you need somebody to do it for you?

No, I do it all myself. I am skilled enough to know what I am doing so I am able to manage stuff just fine. I do all the updates, patches, and etc.

No, I don't pay for forum management. If I never had the skill on how to manage a forum, I wouldn't start a forum. I do everything by myself. It's what I've been doing for years as a webmaster.

I have never paid money for website management. When I first built my website back in 2015, I did not have any skills, even to set up a WordPress website. However, I read a lot of DIY articles and managed to pull up my first website. I learned through trial and error.

In all my years been a webmaster,
I have never paid money for website management because it is something that I have the knowledge of how to take care. Although, I know that it is not every aspect of the forum management that I know how to do, but with the help of my friends who knows better, I get assistance from them to take care of the things that I don't know how to take care of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back