What's new

Do you offer "paid" services on your site or forum?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you offer anything on your site or forum that requires someone to pay money to have access to? I know some people do this and it has been vert helpful for them but others opt to reward based on activity and use "on site" currency rather than real money.

Account upgrades is one major thing I offer for sale in my forum. It's a way to generate money from the in-house forum members. It's how members support the forum they are making use of. I've paid for account upgrades on many forums I've used.

I do not have any paid services on my forums or blogs. My forums and blogs are available for free and I am not selling any kind of membership or subscriptions. My primary method of making money on my site is by running ads.I also do not offer any earning opportunities to the users on my sites. But sometimes I hire for paid posting (forum posting jobs and article writing jobs)

Most of the time, it's the kind of forum members that you attract that's going to determine if you're going to make money from selling anything like a service to them in order to make money from it. When the members that you're getting are only interested in getting money off you, they will never be interested in paying you for anything. Unless you sell account upgrades for them to be able to make money from your forum.

Some of the things offered for people to purchase is ad space and account upgrades. :D

Some of the things offered for people to purchase is ad space and account upgrades. :D

Yeah, that's very correct. When there is enough activities and traffic on your forum, other forum owners will always be interested in buying ad space on your platform. This is so that they will promote their own site in order to get activities coming to their platform as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back