What's new

Do You Make Money Working For Survey Savvy?

That is true. It is mainly because they are not the set of people who are needed for the survey. Well, I like surveys but we don't have access to the good ones here.
Taking online surveys is very much enjoyable especially for people who live in top-tier countries that have access to the well paying ones. the reason is because you do not require any kind of skill to make money from such platforms.

Taking online surveys is very much enjoyable especially for people who live in top-tier countries that have access to the well paying ones. the reason is because you do not require any kind of skill to make money from such platforms.
I love to take surveys but it is now hiring because I do not get surveys and our country does not have a good reputation so we are not always allowed to take surveys on some platforms

I love to take surveys but it is now hiring because I do not get surveys and our country does not have a good reputation so we are not always allowed to take surveys on some platforms
I don't think it is all about good reputation because lower-tier countries don't get survey opportunities. It is for top-tier countries like the United States, United kingdom and some others.

I don't think it is all about good reputation because lower-tier countries don't get survey opportunities. It is for top-tier countries like the United States, United kingdom and some others.
Well, you have a point and the sad thing is that they get paid very well. I wish we can benefit from that opportunity. It would have been better than stressing myself too much like this.

No not at all, unfortunately surveys are not available in my country, the first world countries do earn a considerable amount of money on surveys, but if you are from the 3rd world countries you are just wasting your time.

Well, you have a point and the sad thing is that they get paid very well. I wish we can benefit from that opportunity. It would have been better than stressing myself too much like this.
I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it at least for now. So it is better to look for opportunities that accept people from lower tier countries and work on them. There are so many of them online.

No not at all, unfortunately surveys are not available in my country, the first world countries do earn a considerable amount of money on surveys, but if you are from the 3rd world countries you are just wasting your time.
Same here
Anyone who depends on making a decent amount of money from survey may never have money. The best surveys that pays people are not available in my country so there is no point

Same here
Anyone who depends on making a decent amount of money from survey may never have money. The best surveys that pays people are not available in my country so there is no point
That's why I don't even stress myself on surveys, we have a lot of ways like posting on forums, you can earn money with them that's if you don't have something doing.

That's why I don't even stress myself on surveys, we have a lot of ways like posting on forums, you can earn money with them that's if you don't have something doing.
There was a time I used to run away from paid to post websites because I was trying to look for a survey that will pay me a lot of money but I ended up with nothing. We should not rely on them.

Absolutely, earning money while employed at SurveySavvy is possible. With SurveySavvy, you may earn rewards for referring friends who sign up for the program in addition to getting paid for each survey you complete. By taking part in SavvyShares, a special program that pays you for sharing your data and thoughts, you can also make money.
Survey Savvy is one of the oldest survey websites in the world. The website is so popular, that it is counted among one of the best websites. They are a legit survey site and they pay through checks. So, if you are a survey website enthusiast, then you could definitely check the website. However, have you ever worked for them? Are you satisfied with Survey Savvy? You can even buy their shares by offering your opinions! This is also quite innovative way to earn!

View attachment 4396

There was a time I used to run away from paid to post websites because I was trying to look for a survey that will pay me a lot of money but I ended up with nothing. We should not rely on them.
Same here
I also dislike paid to post sites but here am I right now, as a matter of fact I now like it, earning money by just discussing on different things, and also you'll associates with a lot of people around the world and share ideas and experiences, I love it.

Yeah, if you're in lower tier country you should not bother yourself about taking online surveys because you're not going to make any reasonable amount of money with it. People who are in countries like the United States have more opportunities to make money with survey platforms.

Unfortunately, many people do not make money through paid surveys. But I think that paid surveys shall become really more popular once they start accepting members from all the countries.

Unfortunately, many people do not make money through paid surveys. But I think that paid surveys shall become really more popular once they start accepting members from all the countries.
The only way they can accept people from lower tier countries is if there are businesses deal ready to pay a lot of money for people to answer surveys. I think that is the major reason people from top-tier countries make money with surveys.

With your explanation, i can tell that the survey website is a very cool one and it will not stress us very much when we use it so I will check it out and let you know my review

You are right, survey don't really bring a lot of money, if you want to earn money you truly need to work hard before you can get it, success is not what falls in your laps you have to go and get it.

Well, not all the people enjoy taking surveys. This is because they have to fill forms and wait in order to get qualified. This may seem like a really tiresome job for many people.

Well, not all the people enjoy taking surveys. This is because they have to fill forms and wait in order to get qualified. This may seem like a really tiresome job for many people.
Yeah, surveys are actually a cool way to earn money but I can't really say for real because I have never tried surveys, I don't know if people are still earning money on surveys platforms,

Taking online surveys is enjoyable to those who do not have skill and those who lives in top-tier countries. If not you may really find it very difficult to be able to make something tangible.

With your explanation, i can tell that the survey website is a very cool one and it will not stress us very much when we use it so I will check it out and let you know my review
Yeah that's absolutely true, but the problem is that not all people earn money from surveys platforms, surveys are not available on most of the countries.

Survey savvy is an old website that has been in business for quite some time now. I do not doubt their legitimacy but it is very difficult for you to make money if you are from some certain countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back