What's new

Do you love old music?

remnant

Familiar Face
Nov 1, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Alot of older people have an inclination to old music. Its like walking down memory lane with some of the artists either deceased, retired or even switched to the gospel scene. This bug is infectious and hits the younger generation too. I like songs by Jim Reeves. Which older songs do you like?

I love old music. The soothing nature, the meaningful lyrics and the minimal music that just supports the song itself is the magical ingredient I believe.

Newer music is just blasting type with our ears getting the extra trouble to strain to hear the lyrics!

I love old music quite well most of the old music I have gotten seem to make more sense to me compared to music of now. I always enjoy listening to Jim Reeves, Don Williams and host of many others.

I find myself listening to more old music than I do new music. I think that means that I do love old music. One of my favorites is ''Queen of Hearts'' by Juice Newton. Not everyone's cup of tea but what matters is that I enjoy it.

I totally love the classics! I remember listening to 70's and 80's music every Sunday when I was a kid, and I can say that those era are the best! I like listening to Abba and The Carpenters, as well as some songs of Eagles, America, Air Supply and Harem Scarem :)

People say that music is not made like in the old days, and it's very much true, as before music was made appealing to technique, and today is everything much more technical. Summing it up, I think before talent was necessary, while today it's more about technique. With all due exceptions of course! :D

I still love the music from the 80's and the 90's. It was so melodious and I can hear it continuously for hours. The music in that era was special in all aspects. From the background music to lyrics , everything was so soothing that it strikes the heart directly. I 'm really not very pally with the modern age music. I still enjoy the old melodious songs to a great extent.

In my country we have a radio station that only passed music from the 90s and before, and I really love it, as I listen to all the songs from my childhood. My kids don't like it that much, and they always guess when I have it on, they already recognize that different sonority. :)

I can't say my type of music are considered old compared to Mozart and the other classics. But I do listen a lot of music from the 80's and 90's. I do have some on my playlist that are around early 2000s but I never really had the time listening to music that are made around 2006 until now except for Bruno Mars. I don't find them amusing and I don't even call them music anymore, I call them trash.

As the saying goes, old is gold. When it comes to music, the story is no different. In my opinion, the current music scene is stuffed with senseless lyrics and artists-most of them. They will just come up with curse words and create a track. There is no deep content in their songs. That is why most of the times people will prefer listening to old classics that have rich content. The artists back then used to take their time and give their all when producing music. Their main goal was to satisfy their audience. Today's artist main goal is to be famous and to get rich, the reason they will produce a track that hits for only 2 months.

I like quite a bit of older music, from Elvis to the Bee Gees, Creedence Clearwater Revival to Bobby Blue Bland, and many many others.

If you are older, the old stuff(music)can really bring back some great memories-and you remember how old you were,or what you were doing with your life as well at those times. There could be happy times back then ,or sorrow and pain going on in your life -and also you could maybe relate to the lyrics as well. Music can really activate your brain sometimes!

This is true. Old music is good, no one can deny that, but thinking that ALL of modern music is bad, is a very sad thought. People should realize that there are a lot of new artists and bands out there that are full of new ideas and that they want to present something to us, but we just don't seem to be giving enough attention, and older bands that are still active don't give the new ones enough space. Anyway, I do love Pink Floyd and the old Metallica.

i don't old love music only for the latest song love music. but old music his a good music i am not interested. young generation don't like this old music. old generation for like the old music.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back