Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here like to wear jewelry? I just started to wear rings myself. Nothing major, but I got this skull ring from a website and I really like it. I only wear it when I go out, but do you like to wear jewelry? And when do you wear it?

I do like to wear certain items of jewelry. At the moment I wear a necklace that was bought for me by my other half for my 29th birthday. I wear the necklace daily and never take it off. I also wear earrings daily, sometimes taking a break if I feel I need to stop wearing them for a few days. I have some earrings that are Stitch from Lilo and Stitch which are my favorite at the moment ad prior to that I wore Christmas tree earrings for Christmas.

Watches are among my regular wear. I do like rings, bracelets and chains but I wear them only occasionally. I also fancy belt buckles with weird shapes and designs.

When I was in my teens I liked to put on jewelry. I liked wearing pendents and chains, bracelets, earrings as well as rings. I used to wear gold and silver jewelry as well as gemstones. However, as I grew older, I stopped wearing all sorts of jewerly except earing on one ear.

Yes, I like to wear jewelries. I wear my necklace all the time 24/7. It's a pure gold which doesn't burn my skin or fades when water touches it. I wear it to go anywhere, bath and sleep. I wear rings too and wrist watch.

I like wearing jewelry but specific type for example I like wearing earrings and a simple neck chain but I left my earrings to be gold and the same thing goes for the neck chain so due to do that currently I am not wearing your earring because I want it to be quality Plus I like to use something I feel extremely comfortable in.

I love wearing jewelries too. Beads are one of my favorite to wear. I can't remember ever leaving my house without wearing my wrist beads.

I bought two new beads yesterday. They are glass cut beads. One is black and the other is silver in color. They both look very good.

IMG-20230812-WA0016.jpeg

I love wearing jewelries too. Beads are one of my favorite to wear. I can't remember ever leaving my house without wearing my wrist beads.

I bought two new beads yesterday. They are glass cut beads. One is black and the other is silver in color. They both look very good.

View attachment 5427
The black looks good. It looks like a black pearl. If I see it, I would like to buy it as well.

How much did you buy it? If it's through an online store, I would love to have the website to check it.

I like to wear bracelets. Like very simple ones made of threads or fabrics. Something like this one:
kgp7r_512.webp

We believe that black threads protect us from evil sights.

Nice choice with the skull ring! Jewelry adds that extra flair. I'm all for it—rings, bracelets, you name it. My philosophy? If I can't hear myself coming, I need more jingles.

Wearing jewelry can be a fantastic way to express your style and personality. It's awesome that you've started with a unique skull ring – it sounds pretty cool! I enjoy wearing jewelry too, especially on special occasions or when I want to add a little extra flair to my outfit.

Sometimes I do try to wear bangles and wrist watches. Those are things that might stay a bit long on my hands.

For necklace, not really much of em. Just few and must be small and light ones.

I really like it because, for me, it makes me look a little better. I like to wear rings and chains. But only from real materials and not some fakes for 2 dollars that will simply turn black in a month

Wearing jewelry can be a fantastic way to express your style and personality. It's awesome that you've started with a unique skull ring – it sounds pretty cool! I enjoy wearing jewelry too, especially on special occasions or when I want to add a little extra flair to my outfit.
If you're ever on the lookout for more distinctive pieces, you should definitely check out the collection of unique jewelry by Jaume Labro. They have a wide range of stunning options that can cater to various tastes and occasions. Keep rocking that skull ring, and here's to expressing your individuality through jewelry!

Yes, I do, but currently, I only wear a silver ring and nothing else, I don't like to go with too much jewelry on top, 1 or 2 pieces are fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back