What's new

Do you like to have business meetings with your workers? How often?

Regular meetings are so good for offline businesses. You can use that time to guide the workers on exactly what needs to be done by them. Also, you can use the time to correct any mistakes made.
Right! But I would like to ask you do you have a business where you organize meetings regularly? Do you work in a company where you represent your company in the business meeting?

If you have hired employees, do you like to have meetings with them often? If so, how often do you like to have meetings with them? How often would you say you have meetings with your employees?
I always like to have business with meeting with my workers because we will be able to bring up any ideas of how to run the business in the next week. I think it should be done at the end of every week

When you are actually running your business and you want to see and know how it goes, it will be advisable for them to be organising meetings twice in a week.

If your business is actually running very smoothly, I don't see any reason why you should be having business meetings twice in a week because I believe that it's going to be disrupting the flow of the business. Once in a week should be more than enough.

If your business is actually running very smoothly, I don't see any reason why you should be having business meetings twice in a week because I believe that it's going to be disrupting the flow of the business. Once in a week should be more than enough.
Well if it is going on smoothly there is no need to have meetings much but sometimes as the incharge you can be having meetings with the top management to know how to be improving the business.

I do not have hired employees as i don't own a business of my own for now. I think one should have meetings with one's employees as often as the need arises and not just because one likes having meetings with them.
If you have hired employees, do you like to have meetings with them often? If so, how often do you like to have meetings with them? How often would you say you have meetings with your employees?

Personally i feel every business owner that has staffs working under him should make it a habit of holding periodic meetings. This would definitely be of good help to the business to create a better team.

I do not have a business yet, Hence there is no need for me to hiring Employees.
But I believe it is a good practice to engage your employees in a meeting regularly.
In my former job, My employer engages us in a meeting every week.

My employees since they at not many and they are like my partners and also my friends, I won't really call it a meeting everyday but we usually have a discuss about something everyday and it might not even be about work

Actually it's really good to have a business meetings with your workers because that will guarantee a sense of mutual understanding among yourself even though it shouldn't be all the time.

There is a need for me to have meeting with my workers every time for growth of the business. It is even in the law that you should have annual general meeting with business. However it will be daily, weekly, monthly and annually.

Every business have a target to make frofit,and that is the target of every business man,inorder to know how your business is going, holding meeting is very important,to know areas to make adjustments.

Actually business meetings are supposed to be done always most especially when their is a high demand for such.

It's keeps individuals in business or companies to be more updated about the current moved in steps for the business.

I could remember during the pandemic,I really have to learn some things about management,because there were lots of lapses in our operation,and we have to start calling for weekly accessment of our work,and it really helped.
I also believe in assessment of business regularly. The meeting with the employee should not be too much but it must hold at least one in two weeks. They should monthly assessment of how the business is going.

Meetings provide a platform for staff of the organization to interact with each other. It is also good because in a meeting, they can share opinions and perspective on things affecting the business.

Yes this very important, it will help you to discuss what the problem is an how to find a good remedy to it, I think that's a awesome idea, what do you think? To me it's awesome.

Absolutely I do love to have business meetings with my employees and I believe that will be the most opportunity to know from what they have.

They can give you advise that you haven't heard them saying befor. it also gives them to freedom to speak freely.

Meetings help you and your employees to be in communication and consult about problems and future plans, you can also ask your employees for their ideas.
That is actually one of the major importance of having meeting in a business environment. It will make the workers to communicate with their employees about future plans and how to make the business move forward.

If i have a business venture and i employ people, i will always try to have meetings with them at twice every week. This can actually help them to work very well for the business and be motivated.
How often you should have meeting with your employees depend on how big your business is. If your business is big and you have many employees, having meeting every two weeks might be too much. But at most, meeting should be held once in a month.

Not really. I prefer doing business meetings with just my boss, his assistant, or just me by myself. Anytime there is a team business meeting, half the people just slack off.

How often you should have meeting with your employees depend on how big your business is. If your business is big and you have many employees, having meeting every two weeks might be too much. But at most, meeting should be held once in a month.
You are probably very right to an extent. If you have a very big business you need to have meetings with your workers often. Even in a small business venture having meetings is also important especially when you have a very good long-term plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back