What's new

Do you like to have business meetings with your workers? How often?

I have not hired employees but I think having meetings with them regularly is the best thing. In the restaurant I worked in, we used to have meetings twice weekly and it was great. It kept us doing the right thing always.

Meetings help you and your employees to be in communication and consult about problems and future plans, you can also ask your employees for their ideas.

I'm an employee, but I have seen the importance of having meetings with your employees. It's also important that during such meetings, you accept criticism as some of your own actions could be hindering the growth of your business.

I at the moment have not hired any employees but I do believe that if you have people you employ you should do regular meetings maybe once a week to catch up, talk about the business and the work, and also any targets you would like the business to accomplish so that you employees are all on the same page as you. Weekly meetings can help keep everyone in the loop and help a business thrive better.

Having meeting with the employee is very important. It's an avenue for the employer and employees to rub mind together on the progress of their company. For me, the employer should have meetings with the employee at least one in a month.

Having meeting with the employee is very important. It's an avenue for the employer and employees to rub mind together on the progress of their company. For me, the employer should have meetings with the employee at least one in a month.

I reckon that business meetings is a very normal thing in many places. The fact also remains that business meetings involve upper-level employees only.

Well having meetings with ur workers is very necessary and important also and that will helped you correct some mistakes and have mutual understanding for the success of your business. though it shouldn't be always.

Well having meetings with ur workers is very necessary and important also and that will helped you correct some mistakes and have mutual understanding for the success of your business. though it shouldn't be always.

I think that it is quite important because you need to discuss many things with your co-workers. You may need to work together just like a family in a business organisation.

If i have a business venture and i employ people, i will always try to have meetings with them at twice every week. This can actually help them to work very well for the business and be motivated.

I could remember during the pandemic,I really have to learn some things about management,because there were lots of lapses in our operation,and we have to start calling for weekly accessment of our work,and it really helped.

I could remember during the pandemic,I really have to learn some things about management,because there were lots of lapses in our operation,and we have to start calling for weekly accessment of our work,and it really helped.
Wow, I still maintain my stand that the coronavirus pandemic actually gave many people the opportunity to see where they were having lapses in their businesses. Having weekly assessment is very necessary for a business to succeed.

Talking about the future of the business with your workers at least once a month is very important, you need to bring a new startegies to the table most especially if your business is amidst competition.

Actually having a meeting with your workers, is very important most especially such that had to do with the promotion of your growth.
That will help you to know where and how you have been missing and failure to perform effectively including the problem of the business.

When I was working for a school, my former boss used to be scared of meetings. He knew that at meetings, staff would want to bare out their minds. He would fix a meeting and call it off at the last minute. The one we even fixed and invited him, he got wind that one of tye major agenda was salary increment, he refused to come for the meeting. Basically, we had no staff meetings in that school.

Currently, I do not have too many people working with me, so I do not organize meetings. However, when I was running an offline business, I used to have regular meetings with the staff.

If you have hired employees, do you like to have meetings with them often? If so, how often do you like to have meetings with them? How often would you say you have meetings with your employees?

It is always very important for you to have business meetings with your workers because it is the only way that you can be able to tell them more about your business objectives as it changes with the work that is going on in the company. I have meeting every week on only Fridays.

Currently, I do not have too many people working with me, so I do not organize meetings. However, when I was running an offline business, I used to have regular meetings with the staff.
Regular meetings are so good for offline businesses. You can use that time to guide the workers on exactly what needs to be done by them. Also, you can use the time to correct any mistakes made.

When you are actually running your business and you want to see and know how it goes, it will be advisable for them to be organising meetings twice in a week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back